cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Branch is connected to headoffice and DR site . It has got multiple tunnels one pointing to HO and other pointing to DR .When we check Headoffice ( WAN 2 router ) for show ip route 192.168.18.0 which is branch IP it shows that route is getting learne...

Hi I seem to have an issue where I have a policy-map that has several class-maps that are matching certain ip subnets.However when I apply the policy-map to the vlan interface it looks like its only matching the 1st class-map and not following down t...

So I have seen this happen with multiple customers, multiple carriers, multiple IOS versions, ISR G1 and G2. These are simple MPLS networks with BGP peering to the provider. I am advertising locallly connected routes into bgp. My normal BGP config lo...

mloraditch by Level 7
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the point of having the command <no bgp client-to-client reflection> and route reflection at all when ibgp clients in a cluster are fully meshed? If the RR is supposed to minimize the need for full mesh and the clients are fully meshed anywa...

Hello Is it possible to change the SPE of a 3925 (SPE100) to an E series SPE 3925E (SPE200)? I want to keep the chassis but want to turn the router into a 3925E.thanksa

Hi All,Bare with me here I am very new to Cisco routers.We have currently bought a new 887va Cisco Router to replace our Zyxel router.Our hosting provider sent me a configuration file to use for the router (see below), but I can't seem to just get an...

For years I've had a simply NAT-based routing set up with the ISP  coming into the 10BT WIC card on my 1700 and then sharing that  connection out to my LAN via the integrated FastEthernet port.I've found that that my ISP has increased my  connection ...

endonesia by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!As far as i understood the IP SLA can ping an interface of a specific router automatically. Then the track in a route-map, e.g. "set ip next-hop verify-availability 3.3.3.3 track 10" take care and if the IP SLA says "status up", then "next-hop"...

Hi Team,What is the diddrence between MTU and IP MTUPFA, in that MTU can be configured to <1500-9216>  MTU size in bytesIP MTU can be configured to   <68-1500>  MTU (bytes)and even for sub interface i could not able to change the MTU alone without c...

We have recently had BT Infinity installed, we are swapping out the homehub for a 2901 and an ASA.I  am having some trouble with the router side of the config.  My  interface shows as up and is getting an IP address but I cannot get to  the internet,...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card