cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Could anyone please explain the difference between the "Attainable Rate "  & "Speed" parameeters obtained from "show controllers vdsl 0".Could you also advise me on any place where I could have an explanation on the output received from the above...

I have my router setup with a gig 0/1 as my primary interface and I'm using cellular as a backup.  However, I cannot get outside accessMWA-CTT#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 2596 bytes!! Last configuration change at 19:24:01 U...

we've been using RITE extensively in our networking labs.we' now are experimenting w/ ipv6.we see no ipv6 traffic.is there any special config required for the traffic export feature function for ipv6?tnxams

ashirel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have tried to set the following config on interface:srr-queue bandwidth share 10 10 10 10 srr-queue bandwidth shape  10  20  5  5But does it make sense? Shaper for 3rd queue is 5 but shared weight is 10!!! What takes precedence?

I was trying to rate limit a vlan and found this works a ltitle different than a normal port.  The vlan connections are still able to get full bandwidth bypassing this policer.  I'm not sure why.class-map match-all BYOD-Accesslist  match access-group...

jtbarnes1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello ,I have a p2p interface interconnecting two sites and its bandwidth is 1536 kbps.I have applied LLQ on both sides of the link with a shape average to 95 percentage of CIR.I am still seeing the utilization exceeding more than 100 percentages in ...

Hello all,I have a question regarding routing with HSRP.  We have two ASR1001s; one is used for our primary Internet and the 2nd is used for our backup Internet.  I was wondering if it is possible to point a network device, such as a firewall, to use...

Hi.What will happen with sparse multicast network when source just stops forwarding? I mean how react the RP, tree states on interfaces and so on?Will they just be deleted because of timeout or reaction will be faster? Thanks

I have two routers connecting to two ISP's from my central office. DHCP is configuraed on bothe routers .Two load balance and redundancy i configured GLBP ( instead of MHSRP) on the routers. However I could see frequent disconnects to internet from u...