cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

i was trying to see each step taking in arp process in simulation mode of packet tracer using  hostA,SW1,R1,SW2, hostB diagram.In simulation mode , everything was flowing nicely till R1's arp resolves hostB's mac address. Then suddenly hostA starts s...

Hi, I write this because i'm puzzling myself for a few days now trying to find a way to configure my 851 for home use. My internet provider use PPPoE with PAP and althrough I found many configuration options they all are incomplete...or i cant fi...

paltinis2 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok first I'll go over my setup and then the problem I have.Comcast SMCD3 cable gateway (required for statics with bisiness class service.Cisco 3745 w/ NM-1GE (link to the SMC) and 2x NME-16ES-1G-Pthe NM-1GE is GI 2/0the links to th...

1_1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybdy,I was practising this simple BGP lab (above fig.) on GNS nothing much fancy now and encountered some issues. The details are:-on R1 the output of sh ip bgp command is: Network          Next Hop            Metric LocPrf Weight Path*>i30.1....

Dear Community,I a tryiing to configure Cisco 861 router for simple internet access using my broadband connection. despite of all my efforts, I am not able to browse any site from my directly connected PC having IP address 192.168.1.254/24. but I can...

Hello all,I am having an issue with access lists on an ASA..Not too familiar with ASA's, but the I can't ping from the internal network to another network I have set by static route.Pinging to an item in the other network is fine from the local ASA.B...

Hi I am designing a SSL-VPN solution, hope you will help me in solving out this puzzle •J. Network diagram below.Description Router1 is connected to a switch with trunk port vlan 10 and 20. Vlan 10 is for inside traffic whereas vlan 20 is for outsi...

kthned by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     BFD not coming up, stuck in Init state. Please find the details.A-RTRinterface GigabitEthernetX/X.1111encapsulation dot1Q 1111ip address XXXX XXXXno ip redirectsno ip unreachablesbfd interval 300 min_rx 300 multiplier 3 endneighbor XXXX remot...

naveen_ap by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have setup site-to-client and site-to-site ipsec VPN. It is a non-VTI vpn and the crypto maps are already in place. We want to change our firewall from CBAC to ZBF. We will configure it using the  default High Security using CCP. My questi...