cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,For MPLS ingress router, when IP packet enters ingress router, how does the router determine which routing table(FIB or LFIB) is used for packet forwarding?CE-----------PE(Ingress)----------P---------PE(Egress)------------CE----10.1.1.0/24...

caobo1020 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering what was the best practice is for configuring a backup T1 interface? The primary interface is a DS3 to HQ. Could it be possible with a DS3 to have an interface show as up but the DS3 not function?I was thinking if this is the case ...

Hi Friends,One of my client has cisco 877 router on which we have VLAN1 which is   10.0.140.1 and this router is connected to firewall on port 0.the firewall ip is 10.0.140.2the cisco 877  has got total 4 ports. Now my client wants me to create a dif...

i want to config route-map with AND logical to match 2 list of ACL. But when i enter the config like this :route-map TEST permit 10 match ip address 111 match ip address 112it show the command like this: route-map TEST permit 10 match ip address 111 ...

jackie_gx by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My company is going to install new MPLS link from ISP to connecting remote site, what are the main things need to consider ( or prepare) from our perspective (both hardware and configuration) ?Regards,Musthafa

hi There I am trying to set up an 1841 with dual ISP failover however it seems not to be working correctly and Im a bit stuck as to why. With a  route in place of "ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" all works fine, as soon as I delete that and...

Hello all,I have the following scenario:2 CPE routers are interconnected through a link in which there is configured iBGP.both of two are connected to LAN and HSRP protocol is activated.Each CPE is connected to a different ISP (eBGP session activated...

I have a problem with a simple topology. WAN remote prefixes are learned through BGP from MPLS provider and through EIGRP over VTI through the Internet that acts as a back up for MPLS. The router normally chooses BGP routes for lower admin distance w...

trob by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are constantly having DHCP problems on our network.  The problem is not with the network tranports, it's with the system admins who maintains the DHCP server (scopes).  Is there a way that I can stimulate a DHCP relay on a network to a remote dhcp...

Dear Team,How to enable or check loop on ethernet interfaces as we do in serial links for testing the connectivity between end to end on point to point links.when do we use the loopback internal command.Thanks in advance.Naveen

My company has 3 sites with point to point connections. These are configured on the routers as layer 3 interfaces. We want to extend a couple of VLANs (VLANs 10 and 20 at site 1 and 2, (VLANs 30 and 40 at site 1 and 3) and we will also be virtualizin...

Let me start by saying I am not an expert in configuring Cisco routers.  I'm trying to figure out what service or what I have enabled in my config allowing the open ports on a 2901 cisco router. The router is a passthrough to a firewall so I do not w...

davidk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes