cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I’m working with a customer who has upgraded from a Sonicwall w/ PCMCIA card slot to a Cisco ASA 5505. They were using this slot with a Verizon card as an ISP failover. Obviously the ASA does not have a PCMCIA slot to reuse this aircard. Ho...

Hi,Our company have purchase new cisco 3945 and install SM ES3G-24-P.Etherswitch already configure and can access service module. But assigned VLAN in a port and and ping the host connected on is RTO from the router.Do i need to upgrade the IOS of th...

Julito887 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What is the concept of routed port?Actually in my environment my 7613 router & 6513 Core switch is connected through 1 GPS link and all WAN traffic moves from my core router of 7600 series to my core switch 6500 series and then to Internet. Can we...

Hi experts,Here is the config on my router and I am trying to understand the drops for cs6policy-map llq-policy class voice-all-out    priority 3000    police 3000000 conform-action transmit  exceed-action drop class class-default    bandwidth remain...

I would like to share the knowledge I gianed to get the ASR 1K Box to box HA with ZBFW working in a WAN to LAN topology.  We worked with Cisco (from TAC to DE's) as we were one of the first rolling this out.  In the process we defined an alerternativ...

Resolved! Shaping

I've been having people downloading mail ost and hogging the bandwidth I setup shaping but doesn't seem to be working, i looked up different posts here and tried both policing and shaping but doesn't seem to be working.This is over an MPLS network, a...

acutx5678 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have designed in my lab  per vlan load failure infrastructure and it  works well for me but in our real topology we use MSTPIn both switch'e we receive same vlans and same services I mean one  switch for backup purposes and second  as acti...

HiI am seeing following non-stop IPC-watermark log messages suddenfully from one of our 6500 switch.IoS version : 15.1 SY(1)Apr 12 10:00:11.593: %IPC-DFC1-5-WATERMARK: 17238 messages pending in rcv for the port Card1/0:Request(2010000.6) seat 2010000...

kthned by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am planning to deploye the fwsm with all this complexity anyone tell me please this type of senario work or not means traffic will move from msfc to the core.. Is this right to create another svi int2 on msfc to move traffic from msfc to core-swi...

mca.ahsan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes