Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I tried to configure HSPA+7 module in Cisco 2901. After configure profile and setting, it prompted the following console message and no further debug message for chat nor modem.Can anyone advise it?Thansk!Paul Au===============================...

When I configured the vpc keep alive link using mgmt 0 interface  I found no issues and it worked perfectly.  The only concern with this  is that its only one link and if something happens to it the VPC Keepalive would fail.I checked some guides and ...

Hi, I have problem with WS-X6724-SFP module in C6506EWhen i doing diagnostic in this module i have error:SZCMDC1-6506#diagnostic start module 1 test appllModule 1: Running test(s) 13 will require resetting the line card after the test has completedMo...

Hi fellow cisco'ers or cisco'ites , I was wondering if you could help me with a little predicament im in. I have an issue, i am required to create the topology shown below:I have deployed BGP in the most efficient way I could, this involved using sta...

Hey folks,We have several remote sites and we're using OSPF for dynamic routing.  We have site-to-site VPNs set up, so when our Metro E WAN goes down, we can still have connectivity to our remote locations.We ran across an issue yesterday where our M...

Resolved! Static into OSPF

I have a router (r1) with an internal interface that faces another router (r2).  r1 participates in OSPF with all our other routers.  r2 can't do OSPF.  So I have some static routes on r1 pointing to r2.How do I advertise those networks into OSPF?  I...

We have a 2921 router and currently use 3 interfaces.0 is external1` is internal2 is Wireless access pointNatting is set for the inside, but we use Citrix and need to allow users to get the external IP from interface 2     It appears that VRF will do...

Hi all, Like to check whether is this such commands in cisco router 1941? hostname (config-network-object) # nat (Outside, Inside) static xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxPlease advise.                  

Hi allIf I have 2 providers A and B, that both send me a default routeIf I want to make sure inbound traffic comes to router A, do I just prepend my AS path to ISP B?How reliable is this ? and would I just prepend it once ?cheers

Resolved! HSRP States

Hi,   what are the function of the ports of HSRP. That is STP has port states like disabled, blocking,  listening, learning and forwarding.  And in this each port state they perform something. What to  HSRP  ports do.

Hi Netprowich one of the below gets first in CORE Router routing table(R1) .when a packet destined to 10.10.10.0 in term of routing eventhough both has the same AD [1]ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.168.1ip route 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.168...

Here is the question, we have EIGRP set up now, however, that was set up for an MPLS network between 5 sites using T1 service. We are now changing to a MPLS with an Ethernet hand off. I'm not sure if the EIGRP will work with this configuration. Looki...