cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I was trying to configure copp on one of 6500 sup-2T. Is it ok to add customized policies to the default copp "policy-default-autocopp".When I created my own customized policy using policy-map, I get following errorcontrol-plane service-policy inp...

kthned by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure Netflow on an ASA5510 (running ADSM 6.4) - I've used the instructions here (https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-6114) and have ended up with a Service Policy for Netflow as it describes.However, I am not getting anything ...

Hi,Trying to set up a very simply IPSec VPN connection from my Head Office to a couple of remote sites. I want to use CISCO 877 Routers both at head office and at each remote location. This means the head office 877 needs to be set up for multiple VP...

Hi,What are the difrent types of IOS available for cisco routers and switches, like IOS-XR etc. for what platform we will use the diffrent IOS.Thanks in advance.Regards,Naveen

Hii have unequal cost to reach a particular destination (100Mbps and 155Mbps) , Cisco EIGRP is running on this two path , in routing table i only see 1 path (155Mbps) to reach 10.155.0.0/24 i need to achieve load balancing in this links , i read that...

Hello all,I need to utilize a link to the maximum bandwidth.The Link will be monitored with PRTG. Also I will decrease the load- interval to 30 secondst have a more granular result.Is it possible to do this with a ping from the Cisco router. What are...

Hi everyone,I just had a generic question regarding Cisco devices. Whats a general rule for the uptime of a single device in an enterprise environment? Can we generally configure them and then leave them for years and years or is a general rule to ha...

Hi All,I have a NAT setup. Some of my udp packets are dropping. How to find more about the NAT to find whether it missed anything or not. the router is 3945e.1000#sh ip nat statistics Total active translations: 1392 (17 static, 1375 dynamic; 1375 ext...