cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I just upgraded several of my small sites that I do GRE tunnels to from a host router.   When I am configuring these GRE tunnels the statement only GDOI crypto map is supported on tunnel interface.   Should I be switching all of my GRE tunnels to GDO...

We just started to get 1900 series routers in and they come with this Embedded-Service-Engine0/0.  When would I use this interface?                  

Hello,I would like to filter BGP routes using a route map and ip prefix list but am curious what is the best methid to accomplish the following:I want the prefix list to filter out these networks:172.39.8.0/24172.39.8.0/25172.39.8.0/26172.39.8.0/2717...

Resolved! creating Vlan

Hallo all,i just watched this movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edCzr5L4Zecand i now understand how i can sing a port to a vlan, but have one question.Iff i have a port lets say: fa 0/4 and that is connected to a AP, and on the AP there 2 Vlan's. ...

Davano123 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We will soon be opening a new site that will have two different vendor MPLS routers to which our LAN will connect.This is Site A.Both vendors will be advertising the new subnet(s) that we create for our new site A.The people who will be relocated to ...

We are planning on moving towards MPLS. I want to test a MPLS capability with Cisco 1841 Router and a HWIC-4ESW. Is it possible to use the MPLS withe mentioned devices ??

Resolved! router suggestion

Hi,We are thinking about implementing bgp for internet connection  of our server.We are currently using 200mbps bandwidth.(In future it may increase 300mbps.)I am trying to chose which router I will use.Preferably ISR series.(ASR series are too expen...

Hello All:I'm having trouble configuring a backup dialer when my primary circuit goes down. I have a point to point circuit setup over the internet that connects to my router via FE1/1 port. I have a Good Old Fashion Multiteck 56K modem on POT ...

Jeff Berg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,#show adjacency Fastethernet 0/0 detail above command displays destination MAC,source MAC and Fastethernet interface  type value:  0X800, but I wonder what is the type value for Serial interface?  and how to find out this?Can anybody help me ou...

Chts by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I was wondering if is possible to configure a router subinterface to authenticate with an ISP DSL modem. I tried to configure the interface with the command "pppoe enable" but I'm receiving the following message:PPPoE create bba subblock...

Good Day: Customer has three 881 routers.  FE0 connects to their WAN, FE4 connects to their LANs.  Two VLANs are configured on FE4.  Class-maps and Policy-map created to detect voice traffic:===================class-map match-any VoIP-RTP-Trust match...

avisnyai by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The scenario is an MPLS/LDP/ISIS/BGP network, with two PE routers connected together by two switches between them: PE1 - SW1 - SW2 - PE2Weird flaps are happening between PE1 and PE2 and I can't work out why based on the logged messages on the routers...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HII have Two Router ( A,B) and Two Switch (C,D) and Two Firewall ( E,F). ALl the ISP are connect to my Router.Between router running HSRP.  At present sceniro : Router A , B connect to Switch C,D  ( A-C, B-D) and From Switch ( C,D) connect to Firew...

duke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys we have to provide a solution with limited resource (hardware) we have a ASA firewall , 3750 switch and a packetshaper.ASA -----> packet shaper------> 3750The issue is that customer has asked us to have port-channel from ASA to 3750......packet ...