cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My scenario is similar to what has been discussed here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2067691Two WAN interfaces of Cisco 2921 router connected to 2 ISP leased linesStatic NAT entries on router mapped to web/mail/ftp serversNeed to load-ba...

Hello Expert,I have three links with three ISPs, each link connect separately to ISPs .... so i used weight and local preference as bgp attributes .... at first i was using three links on service with same attributes for all of them .. then i tried t...

Hi!I need choose a router to interconnect Control Centre with several remote stations, what router model is recommended fot this network? The link subsystem will need to link the equipment that will be installed in the different remote stations. Ther...

invelcosa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 GB installed in 2951 but only 2 GB show up.  Am I missing something?Total memory size = 4096 MB - DIMM0 = 2048 MB, DIMM1 = 2048 MBCISCO2951/K9 platform with 4194304 Kbytes of main memoryMain memory is configured to 72/72(dimm 0/1) bit mode w...

I am having a problem configuring a VPN connection from a 1721 router to an ASA5520.The router has already been configured, but I have been asked to setup the VPN.I think the issue is because they are using a Loopback interface (which I have never co...

Resolved! BW Calculation

Hi All,How can i check the BW of a link that is newly comissioned from service provider.Suppose i have upgraded bandwidth to 5 MB from a service provider and i want to check it using extended ping command from my router to PE end router.What is the e...

Hi,This is my first attempt at configuring an 1801 and I am getting extreamly low bandwidth.Tests show up/down speeds on aroung 100kbps.  I can't see any reason with the possible exception of the show dsl capacity values which never seem to change.I ...

merlin956 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloISP provided Internet link over a Wimax Device. The switchport on which the wimax is terminated keeps changing from Orange to Green.Initially we kept speed and duplex auto but no luck then we changed as per wimax team informed to speed 10 duplex...

Hi,I have got my ccna voice lab configured and is up and running, my switch is configured with 2 differents Vlans (Data & Voice) and the fa 0/1 is configured as trunk port connecting to the CME router.  I can telnet or ssh to all the devices on the n...

Hi,Our current setup is like all the internet traffic is filtered by checkpoint. Also we are allowing all the port 80/443 traffic in checkpoint.Then we have 7206 internet routers.We are now try to install Threat Pulse(Bluecoat) which is on the cloud ...