cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Accessing exteral address internally.Hi, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction here...I have a mail server, with external access which works fine for external access thorugh our router (a 1941). I have a laptop which connects to a wir...

itcj22012 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,We have 1 unit of 2900 series router and 3 FE interfaces. One interfaces is used as sub-interface (We have 2 IP segment that used this router as their gateway) and other 2 ports as internet link connected to router's provider.ISP give us 1...

HiI am looking for a Async solution for the telco equipment Async interface to my Cisco router HWIC-4A/S module.The connection will use WAN link as a transportation from remote Cisco router to HQ Cisco router without going though the ISDN line or mod...

cheewai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am encountering an issue with IPv6 trace route both from within LAN as well as on the Cisco router is unable to function beyond the WAN interface of my Cisco 1941 router with IOS v15.x.Below is the IPv6 Access List:[code]sequence 410 remark Allow S...

chaicka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning on configuring an Etherchannel between an ASR1002 and a L2 2960 switch.  My question is how I should configure the etherchannel on the 2960 considering it is Layer 2.  Here is my config:ASR1002interface g0/0/0channel-group 10 mode activ...

I saw that the management port for the ASR 1006 has limited routing functionality according to the documentation.I know it "may" not be best practice but can I use this as a routed interface for the WAN port to our Internet or willthis not work?

Dears,First of all congratulations to everyone for the great forum...I am receiving that message in my router... I have searched into the forum but still not really convinced about the reason... my thoughts now point to memory problem... What do you ...