cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,Anyone having experience with this err-msg before: %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: received from neighbor x.x.x.x (open: unknown subcode) 3 bytes 000101 I tried to googling but can't find similar error message of: BGP (unknown subcode) 3 bytes 00010...

Hi all !Could anybody help to find an example of configuring l2tpv3 with ipsec on Cisco ASR1001 ?The main task is to connect two Layer2 segments with several VLANs with each other by two ASR1001 and to secure connection by IPsec.If anybody needs I co...

kremeznoy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACLs for NAT

Hello,I have a  Cisco 2901 and need to expose an internal resource to the outside. I've set up the following:ip nat inside source list 1 interface GigabitEthernet0/0 overloadip nat inside source static tcp 1.1.1.1 4000 2.2.2.2 4000 extendableip nat i...

I am trying to configure an auto-failover of a location with a primary MPLS circuit/router, with a second cisco router with an IPSec tunnel.  The backup router is up, the tunnel is up, but I've refrained from having a LAN connection made to this poin...

ddalessa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllHope you guys can assist, as I am strugging to get a working solution for the below...Scenario: (Diagram attached)We have a MWR2941 (running 12.4(20)MR) router on site A and one in site B which will be connected over a Service provider L2VPN Et...

siddiqirf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,in last days I'm having problems with a Cisco 1812 device.It works for some time but then crashes and gives the same info:%Software-forced reloadPreparing to dump core... 04:09:41 CDT Wed Aug 8 2012: Unexpected exception to CPU: vector 1500, PC...

Vedran987 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody,I´m a new in a routing environement particulary for PBR mechanisme :here is the scenario :i have one RT connecting to 2 ISP :ISP1 : 41.218.114.85ISP2: 41.63.166.254interface GigabitEthernet0/0 description LINK-TO-LAN(ASA) ip address 1...

Company X has private AS number 65000 has two Serviec provider A & B has Public AS number. Is it possible Company X can advertise their e-comm network E-bgp Active and passive mode without having public AS number?Please provide cisco best practice fo...

I work for an ISP and we are currently bonding 5x 6Mb ADSL connections for use as a wireless backhaul.  We are currently using a Cisco 3725 and bonding the links via MLPPP.  This set up is working fine except that we are not getting the full 30Mb on ...

Hi all,I'm currently designing for a customer a new MAN. There are two different Layer 2 domaines as the MAN backbone (area 0) from the provider.My question:Is it a good practice to configure each of the l2 domaines with a subnet and connect these on...

Hi allI have seen the command bgp soft reconfiguration inbound and outbound,can anyone explain what this command does? I have read up but cant understand how it works, also what does the inbound and outbound do ?cheersCarl