cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,Can someone tell me what the recommended values to configure for thresholds in a Cisco ASR 1004 router?memory free low-watermark processor <<1-3994575>  low water mark of memory in KB>>memory free low-watermark io <1-3994575>  low water mar...

I suspect a HWIC-1FE in a 2811 might be faulty, what hardware testing commands are available to me? With a laptop plugged into the HWIC card it was showing status of "up up" put coudln't ping the laptop and the laptop coudln't ping the interface (two...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai all,I have one wan router, which is connecting between two sites using service provide MPLS link and we created tunnel between these two sites for interconnection. Now, i have a simple doubt for checking the bandwidth of remote site. is there any...

Hello,First, I attached a network diagram to the discussion to hopefully make this setup clearer. I was wondering if someone can give me some direction in backhauling internet across the MPLS. We have several remote sites that have an MPLS circuit us...

I have a problem I am running into... I replaced a 2621 with a 2911. The 2911 has three interfaces and I need to useall of them... Description:gige0/0 dhcp static IP from ISP, public IP, they assign me 4 more usable public IPsgige0/1 broken into four...

Is there a command to find your optical tx/rx power (dBm) on a 3845?  On a 3750 you can do a show int transceiver;  looking for a comparable command for ISRs.ThanksBrian

Hello,I have EIGRP process between site A and B over Verizon MPLS (50 Mb) recently we got OBT_E_MAN from ATT (100Mb), I just have one VLAN across OBT_E_MAN and /30 transit network, so I want to use OBT_EMAN as a primary, as far as I know EIGRP use pa...

I'm looking for a way to manipulate the default gateway based on source.  I have 2 public IP ranges and I'd like range 1.1.1.0 to route through rt1 and range 2.2.2.0 to route through rt2.  A default route 0.0.0.0 from rt1/isp1 is advertised to rt2 fo...

dking88 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF with RIB

Hi,Can someone explain me how RIB works in OSPF network and difference b/w Local RIB and Global RIBStill i've not get clear picture on this topic even i've read few documentsRegards,Sivakanth

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card