cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Partners:In my work I charge these commands in the routers:This group of lines permanently sends pings to IP 10.42.22.2, using as suorce the interface where the link connects!ip sla logging  ip sla 1   icmp-echo 10.42.22.2 source-interface FastEth...

Hi Team, i need to buy POS OC3 module for SM fiber for my VXR.i need to know, do i need to buy SFP module as well , if i buy this part number?or no need to buy extra SFP for this port adapter?Last time i have to buy SFP module for PA-POS-2OC3 at last...

Hi, We have one requirement in one my client location. We configured two ISP(bsnl @ Tulip) in router with MPLS link and bgp protocol.  LAN Network:10.10.150.0/23  Bsnl ip : 192.168.36.96  Tulip Ip : 10.237.9.65 Conf:router bgp 65301network 10.10.150...

kumarpmt83 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have configured  cisco  887  my problem is: I see that  about five minutes intervals *Jun  4 10:58:29.263: %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface Cellular0, changed state to reset*Jun  4 10:58:34.343: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Cellular0, changed state to do...

Hello Everyone,I am trying to ping my remote location router then am getting lots of Request timeout and one of the SAP application is very slow.Can you please help me to find the issue.Mp PC(HQ)------------------------------->Via Tunnels------------...

Hi all,I try to use fe0 as outside, with dhcp from my ISP, and fe1-fe3 as inside on my Cisco 877. I have done this successfully before but now it just will not work. This has been a long weekend . Please help me.My ISP just forced DHCP on me (from s...

zorroinc0 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am researching on routers behavior using a device I'm planning to make. What I want to test is that I want to connect my LAN network to WAN network through my device. All types of traffic can be transceived i.e. TCP, UDP, VLANS etc etc. The prob...

Here is the issue I am having:I have a single 7204XVR Internet router with two active Internet connections. One connection is ISP1 (Primary) and 50MB, and one connection is ISP2 (Secondary) is 4.5MB. We have customers from all over the Midwest and Ea...

Hi,I have 3 cisco 2800. R1 is my main router which is working fine with it,s bgp.Now I have configure bgp with hsrp on R2 and R3 asRouter R2 config :Router#sh running-configBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 1600 bytes!version 12.4serv...

Hi All,I really hope someone can help me as I am struggling to solve this one. I can't see what is wrong.I am trying to configure it to run on ADSL but I am getting large amounts or errors when I run "sh dsl int atm0" and can't work out why?I am gett...

skavenger0 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes