cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,   Kindly help me to get resolve high cpu to interrupt.I am getting lots of input que drops in all vlan interfaces.I have enabled multicast in all vlan interfaces.System image file is "sup-bootdisk:s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI4a.bi...

Two isp for point to point link etherchannel conceptIsp 1 has auto neigiotation seetingsIsp2 2 has full duplex and speed 100Does this creates problem for etherchannelThus both isp should have same seetings such as autoI am geeting suspended error for...

Dear Friends,Please help me one of my querry...I have a cisco_2800 router, which is having fastether net 0/0 and fastether net0/1For eth 0/0 given ip is 192.168.1.1 and one pc connected (192.168.1.2)and for eth 0/1 given ip is 10.20.30.1 and one pc c...

I have a Newly addedCisco 881 connected to a firewall, which is connected to DSL. We added it for wireless and when wireless clients connect to the network  (using standalone APs) they are able to ping everything on the 192.168.88.0 network. They can...

Hello,I have a question with regards to 6500 Redundancy. We currently have only one in our DC, it has 2 SUP 720s, two FWSMS, and multiple switchport blades. My question is is this fully redundant? and if not what is it that can fail, so I can look in...

Hi ExpertsHow can i monitor the Internet activity in my network so see the users performs heavy download , in fact  the Internet utilization on my link all time are full; we have asa 5510 perform NAT along with 2600 router as gateway connect us to th...

Hello,I've a routing problem on myrouter.I've two Internet Provider connected to an interface of my router and many customers to other interfaces.I want to direct some subnets of my customers to one ISP and some others subnet to my second ISP.I'm con...

I am trying to create a site-to-site VPN tunnel from a Cisco RV 120W behind a AT&T Uverse router to connect back to our corporate office.  I have it connected but I cannot connect the VPN to it because I am behind this other router, all I get in the ...

Hi,We have tunnel gre with wimax (70Mb)  access and other access mpls(30Mb). We configured tunnel gre and we have problem, the tunnels are very slow both.i show the configuration.How we change the bandwith of the tunnel???thanksnterface Tunnel0 descr...

Hi All,Can anyone explain to me the use of the following command in switch:switchport port-security aging time 2switchport port-security violation restrictswitchport port-security aging type inactivitymacro description cisco-desktopspanning-tree port...