cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not a  router (enabled with proxy arp) will respond with its own mac-address  for destinations that doesn't match any specifc routes in its routing  table but matches only the router's default route.A...

I have a 10-Node MPLS Network with Cisco 2800/2600 routers.  I am currently not happy with the support that I am getting from the WAN provider.  The routers are running on outdate codes, they don't follow Cisco best practices and in order to convince...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the senerio. Site A will have the ip address of 192.168.1.x subnet mask 255.255.255.0 and will need to commmunicate with Site B (ip address 192.168.100.x subnet mask 255.255.255.0). Neither site needs internet access, so I don't have a defaul...

jsandau by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks,I'm looking for help on traffic limit (shapping) 'cause I've a Hub-and-Spoke topology where the remote site are all using 128K and I would like to avoid congestion making the egress and ingress traffic not going over the link capacity.bes...

Hi Guys,I am having a bit of trouble configuring a c3560 switch at the moment. Basically I work for a small business, and I am in the process of a big upgrade including servers/storage/networking. Networking is not really my strong point, I will admi...

lemon1985 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm going to start using 3750Xs PoE switchs. I know with the 3750s the images choice was ip base or ipservices. What are the parallels to the 3750x switches?Thanks, Pat.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card