cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI'm trying to find some way to evaluate the stability of a EIGRP network, similar to what I can do in Spanning tree that where I can see when was the last topology chance. Is there such a thing in EIGRP?Any other ideas?Thanks,Juan.

All,I've got an 877 configured and working just fine as a NATing DSL router, but I'd now like to add an ASA beside it. I've got an extra IP from the ISP so what I'd like to do is bridge the DSL interface to one of the switch ports on the 877 and plug...

I am compliting this packet tracert activity http://dc314.4shared.com/doc/jfFG54Ta/preview.htmlI have started subnetting. the activity ask to create 7 subnets, The problem is that it wants 60 hosts in one subnet, 30 in another and so for. When I calc...

Ever since we switched to ASR1004 running XE15.1(2)S1, we have seen that the output of "show ip cache flow" stallsand is super slow to complete.  We have a few interfaces with "ip flow ingress" defined. What can be causing thisslowness?  Any recommen...

hank by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Cisco community, I'm going through the CCNA training and I'm setting up my DHCP server on my 871 router. I have my cable modem into the WAN port on my router and have 1 host plugged directly into Fastethernet 1. I can ping any IP I want from the ...

s.quirion by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Throttle

Hello. I need some help in throttling a user. I know this person is using some type of Bittorrent client because a capture showed he was downloading in the high 40,000+ UDP range. I have tried creating an ACL that matches his ip and applying it in a ...

I am looking at an issue where we have 2 x 3560's connected via a layer 2 connection between two sites.I have been given a q in q config but I don't think it is right?They have specified a different vlan on each side? - I thought the vlans had to mat...

Upgraded our WLC 4404 from 6 to 7 so we could upgrade some WAPs to 3500i.  After upgrading all 8- 1120 and 1240s connectivity were lost.We reverted back to OS 6 and all came back to ControllerWLC Software version = 6.0.199.4 WLC Emergnecy Image Versi...

Taken from a discussion i marked as correct to soon...https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3672211#3672211One of the route maps doesnt want to work, all the other are fine -    I've attached the config if anyone can help? route-map vlan23-out perm...

andy_4578 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card