cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi , i would like to ask a question when using point -point wan network ,now im using subinterfaces for point-point , my question is  ............... when using point-point , should i make a static mapping ??i mean that if i uses point-point  and typ...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering what is the router performance decrease when using encryption?For instance the CISCO2911 has 180.73Mbps half duplex switching performance, what would be more or less the decrease in performance if I use encrypcion?Thanks in advance...

jacinto1m by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We have a Cisco 2801 router running IOS "c2801-spservicesk9-mz.151-4.M4.bin" which we upgraded from previous “c2801-spservicesk9-mz.124-3d.bin”. Requirement.We want to monitor the device temperature via snmp but unable to do because temperat...

Hi,Could any one suggest for the below error, and how to correct this..OSPF-5-ADJCHG: Process 30, Nbr 192.168.1.1 on GigabitEthernet0/0 from FULL to DOWN, Neighbor Down: Dead timer expiredRouter Config:interface Loopback0 ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.2...

I've a strange problem with smtp on linux machine, this is the architecture:- Router 877 with ADSL- Windows client are able to send and receive email- Linux client are able only to receive the mail (not send)This is the config:no service padservice t...

bagnolini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a 4510 switch for a customer and they are wanting me to connect it to their wan router. They are asking me to setup OSPF on the 4500 advertising a few of the networks. Internet bound traffic will also have to traverse the wan router...

Resolved! EIGRP - NBMA

hello everyone,I am studying my first lessons on CCNP. I started with EIGRP and now configuring it over a Frame-Relay network.Platform: three c3660 routers in GNS3 environmentTopology: Hub-and-SpokeStrategy: Multipoint with sub-interface s1/0.1 confi...

dear friends,sorry if this has been discussed.. but i am not able to understand so i am giving my shot to understand this concept ..we have a bandwidth pipe terminating on 1841 BVI interface... now we want to limit all the traffic going from inside t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card