cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HII have two routers with a apnic ip range .Both routers have diffrenet isp.Assume apnic - 202.x.x.x/24One first router i have created bgp and i have natted most of servers with public ip.202.x.x.xNow on secound router  i have diffrent isp and want t...

Hello,We want to deploy a NMS (Network Monitoring System), in this case SolarWinds, to monitor devices we have deployed at the customer site. We will make an IP VPN connection (ASA5510 with Cisco 800's) to the customer site. We have one primary NMS i...

We are looking at deploying a few of these, we are not using the 3G so much but more for its rugged nature. What I can't find is some actual routing throuput statistics or information. Is there anyone who has worked with these that can give me an ind...

I have a customer that would like a 40Gb port-channel between two 3750-x switch stacks.  When I try to activate four 10Gb ports in the channel, they go into error-disable.  However, I am able to create a 20Gb port-channel without issue.  I have had m...

voipis4me by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have a question that i was asked in a job interview and i can't quite find the answer in the ospf RFCs or internet resources.Supposeably we have an ASBR that on one interface connected to OSPF protocol , area 5, that is a NSSA.on the second i...

Hi Team,We have Primary MPLS and backup tunnel (OSPF) in our infrastructure. Even though I have configured backup int tunnel and back delay 1 10 in Primary interface (MPLS), its taking 67 second to establish OSPF neighbourship.is it possible to have ...

I have an MPLS router that connects to the core network.This router distributes (per route maps) routes from OSPF into BGP and from BGP into OSPF.The OSPF Process conencts a 6509 to the 7206 MPLS router. There are some routes in the OSPF process that...

Hi ExpertsI want to connect two san fabric switch away from each other 20KM using a dedicated fiber in order to replicate san traffic , question is what transceiver on san fabric should i use to terminate the fiber cable coming from the MUX ,is SM or...

Hi all,can anybody give conclusion , how switch can able to prevent ARP spoofing attack without DHCP snooping information > Switch will verify all packets of the untrusted ports - whether its carry valid IP to MAC address - with help of DHCP snooping...

The follow is a snippet of config from an example router I have access to;ip sla monitor 1type echo protocol ipIcmpEcho 1.2.3.4 source-interface Dialer1ip sla monitor schedule 1 life forever start-time now!track 1 rtr 1 reachabilitydelay down 20 up 2...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes