cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I need to know if is it possible to use ebgp multihop on a CE with two links, one link is connected to PE1 and the other link is connected to PE2 (one CE with 2 links to two different PEs).thanks

Gentlemen, I have cisco 2911 with IOS-universalK9 mz.SPA.150.1.T, but that does not accept the ip sla monitor commands XX, XX or rtr ip sla XX. How active these commands in IOS or what you belong to? TksAndre E Biliati

Hi,I have problem with router and I was wondering if someone can help me.I have 1 x C2900 router with 3 x ADSL WIC and UC500. I setup 3 x ADSL to access internet and UC500 is connected with 3 telephone lines (plugged into FXO ports). I have 2 x GE on...

Helo,Is it possivel configuring load balance with three intefaces, in my router with the following features?I have three ISP, and would like balance the traffic ...Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(2)T1, RELEASE S...

teleadmin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 1841's connect to the Internet via DSL;fa0/0 --- 1841-R1 --- DSL1 ---------------------[INTERNET]--------------------- DSL1 --- 1841-R2 --- fa0/0I am on the LAN attached to fa0/0 on R1 and I need layer 2 connectivity to a device on fa0/0 o...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are telecom provider. Edge router is Cisco 7604 with SIP 200 cardsCore Router is cisco 12406. We have a MPLS network. router were connected using STM1 link. Link is terminated by POS interface of those routers. the issue is that every day traffic ...

tharakasj by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,i am facing very strange issue with multicasting.All the router's interfaces are configured in "ip pim spare mode: . Now i have enable auto-rp feature (not BSR),Without configuring "ip pim auto rp listener " , i am able to ping from source to...

shekhar by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,is 633+ seconds (approximately 10 minutes) load time normal for a Cisco 7204 router? I find that it takes forever for the router to do :Self decompressing the image". I tried the latest IOS and tried different bootloaders but it doesnt seem im...

I am using 3660 Router, all cards are working fine as expected but NM-2FE2W is booted & then down. Following error is occurred in show diag "Port adapter is disabled deactivated".I have reset the card as well as router, changed the slot of card, but ...

I am looking for an example EEM script/applet that would cause my router to change a path selection, based on a triggered event.  I usually employ Policy Based Routing on my networks which makes next hop decisions based on the source IP.  I want ...

mmegale by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,Not sure if this is the correct section for this question, but i am currently studying for my CCNA exams, and i would like to purchase some equipment to allow me hands on experience rather than packe tracer. I am abit dubiovus to go ahead an...

holtie388 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes