cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have setup nat on three sub interfaces but when trying to browse to local servers, such as our web server, that have been translate, we get a prompt to logon to the router. I suspect these internal addresses should not be natted for local users. Se...

Hi All,Please see attached topology, Router AS 200 have ebgp peering with AS 100 and also with AS2( which has direct peering with AS1) .We sending all the routes from AS200 to AS 100, but now We have requirments at router in AS 200...

Hi, I've just bought a Cisco 887m-k9 and I am trying to forward the ports. I have a Polycom HDX H.323 device connected to it with a static IP of 10.10.10.5 (ethernet port 0). Previously I had a consumer grade Linksys router which worked fine (I simpl...

bm3000-vc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello eveyone,       This question was given to me by one of my friend who thinks he is master in cisco.Q: There are 250 routers between two branches. Can you tell me why two branches are not possible to talk to each other even though they are connec...

Hi,We have a router (7206) which connected to client device in /30 IP segment, but this device is a switch which connected to many more devices. Doing packet capture on our router interface unravel many ARP requests whcih comes from the client switch...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, This is my first attempt in configuring the QoS, would appreciate if some one could help me with this Issue: IP-phone -->2960S ----> 6506E ----> 2811 --- > provider MPLS cloud ----->2811 --->C3548---->2960S-->ip phonei have my configuration f...

Hello,I would like to know if the OER balance the outbound traffic, the inbound or both?Currently at my network i had configured OER but im not sure about how setup correctly the values for theOER.Thank you for the advice.Regards,

We currently have the following configuration:STB_6509#sho modMod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ -----------  1   10  WiSM WLAN Service Mod...

Hello Everyone,We have 1 router in HQ and 1 in remote location.I am testing the dial back out line but it is not working.when i am trying to start dial back from HQ router:HARCVPN3#xyzTrying xyz(192.168.27.252)...% Connection timed out; remote host n...

Hi,We have a router (7206) which connected to client device in /30 IP segment, but this device is a switch which connected to many more devices. Doing packet capture on our router interface unravel many ARP requests whcih comes from the client switch...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card