Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm slightly concerned about my Cisco SRP-547W... there are times when it will cease to allow certain websites to be accessed and for a SONOS system to access Napster/Spotify. When i look in the administration part, the CPU usage shows 100%. I the...

Dear All,We are monitoring everyday C-2500 router, the CRC and input error are  increasing day by day.This are current readings as observed on 18 Feb.Any Over-come from this please guide us....C-2500-R1#sh int s0Serial0 is up, line protocol is up  Ha...

Hi,     I am just learning the ropes with this stuff, so go easy on me;)Anyways, just acquired a 1941W and want to accomplish the following.....I have setup a pptp connection thru strongvpn.  I want to segregate traffic to allow an ip or range of ip'...

Hi Folksin static route,what is the difference between the next hope represent an ip address and next hop represent a physical interfacethanks

based on my research it seems that in order to have a successful deployment of WOL I would need minimal of the following.1. the L3 device where the server is attached, enable ip forward-protocol.2. the L3 interface where the server is connected needs...

situwayne by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I tried to configure a GRE tunnel between 2 VRFs, with following caracteristics:- the tunnel interfaces are in the VRF- the source & destination of the tunnel are in the global routing tableWhat is strange is that it works, but I don't understand ...

Hi Netproi have 2811 router can, i  use the below image on it , i m thinking to run bgp  with ISP to accept just default routec2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-6.T

Resolved! ACL Priority

Hi All, This maybe a daft question but I wanted to know if an ACL itself has an implicit deny after it is executed on an ip range. to clarify see below:20 access-list 101 permit ip 10.168.10 255.255.255.255 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.25530 access-list 1...

Hi guys,I have few licenses to be installed in my c2911/k9 router but there were errors while installing the license. Below are the errors:1.            MYKULVPNRT01#license install flash:FGL1548125Y_20120216014217861.lic                Installing li...

zulcapzul by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

R1 AS100--------L2SWITCH---------R4 AS100                              |                              |                              |                    R1( AS100)                             |                              |                         ...

Hi everyoneI am coming to you cap in hand to ask for some advice. My knowledge of BGP is rather limited and I am a bit stuck with a design that the customer is asking for. So I wondered if I could ask for some advice here? You may see this post on ot...

Hey Everyone,I just recieved a Cisco 2600 Router, 2 Catalyst 3500 switches, and a fortinet fortigate 200a firewall.How would you recommend I set these up for a home network.  I have FIOS coming in to my home for internet.I was considering putting my ...