cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Heya,Potentially very silly question. I'm building a large core (L3), distribution (L3/2) and access layer (L2) design in packet tracer. I've got SVIs on the L3 core switches with trunks between access and distribution with switch access ports on the...

Lukejd83 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello people    I have an implementation: Problem:One router + 2 isp --->  traffic arriving from internet I have  to nat and if  fail I have to route evething for the other isp Solucion:  Two default  routes with diferent metric and  Track  SLA , so ...

hcalderon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! pinging problem

Hey.I've got into the cisco packet tracer recently, and I somehow managed to successfully use the RIP method. Yet now I wanted to implement it to more routers than 2. So here's my problem: I can ping the routers but I can't ping other computer in oth...

Hi AllI got C9500 in stackwise virtual (2 switches in stack). Am looking to configure sub-interface (for eg, twe1/0/1.340 on VRF A) in one of the physical port that connects to ISP and SVI (for eg, vlan891 on VRF A) for other internal VLAN and config...

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi If there is a network has total 4 area's (area 0) + 3 more area's and every area have 5 routers connected to switch (BMA) even area 0 And by having routers connected to switch so now should every area even area 0 has DR router My question is: Does...

Adam373 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone here i configured ospf multi-area here my question i couldn't see network 10.1.2.0/24 on R1 routing table. here all mu configuration, i done i few steps especially ospf virtual link anyway from R1 i couldn't ping R3 subnet 10.1.2.0/24 ...

T.jpeg
Mlex1 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes