cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two routers I am trying to connect via the WIC-2T port.  I can ping from router to router, but not from my PC (192.168.2.122) to the 3745 (10.0.1.3)...help please...3640:Current configuration : 1846 bytes!version 12.2service timestamps debug u...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello CISCO community,I need help with this simple configuration.(DETAILS BELOW) The goal is to add a 2801 router between a DSL modem and a switch and obviously still access the internetI connected and configured as explained below and the results a...

johnramz by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am having some issue with SPT with the following topology (see attached).Pair of Nexus 5548 and 3750  are configured with MST instance 1.when enable STP as MST on Dell switches , it does not recognise it and create loop but if We change MST0...

Hi,We have just purchased a 887 router to make a site-to-site VPn between out offices. In one of them we have an ASA 5520 and we are trying to have the new 877 router working with DSL conection before trying VPN.The point is that I am not able to con...

Helo everyone,I need help in setting up the routing policy for multihoming. The scenario is we have 1 router connected to ISPA and ISPB. For few destinations I have given higher weight attribute so that it exit through ISPA  and few other destination...

rooland12 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working through a (not that old) CCNA study guide. It refers to a product/ feature called SDM - a web based configuration tool and my guide book advises that you can download it and if necessary download a piece of demo software and run SDM agai...

Hi. I formatted flash and now I need to install IOS .I know than I have to do it using TFTPD, but I cant connect my PC and cisco.On cisco throught console in putty I wrote :rommon 1 > setrommon 2 >    IP_ADDRESS=10.10.10.2rommon 3 > IP_SUBNET_MASK=25...

HelloOur Parent Company got 12 different line of business located in the same building and managed by separate IT.   We got 100Mbps Internet Link from Local Internet Service Provider. I need to distribute internet bandwidth to different Business Owne...

samuel_M9 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'd like to set up a VTI with fvrf in non global vrf and ivrf in global one.Is it possible to have VTI tunnel source/desctination on non global vrf in IPsec mode ?here the config and the error on perr configured in symmetrical way ...!crypto ik...

helenio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi All, Currently we have flat network and the IP subnet is 10.6.0.0/16 If we have to create new user vlan and server vlan  and still stick to 10.6.xx.xx/xx subnet (for some gloab reason )User VLAN 30th floor:  10.6.30.0/24  (my orginal plan was 10.1...

I currently have a Cisco 2610XM with 256mb dram, 48mb flash, with cisco ios 12.3.I'm wanting to use a ethernet WAN connection from a cable modem and share it via the router into my switching etc via the fastethernet 0/0 port.What WIC card would i nee...