cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a  Cisco 2650 with a simple config as follows:version 12.3service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostname MaVI_Test!boot-start-markerboot-end-marker!!no network-clock-participat...

mukundh86 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I found a Cisco 1711 router in our storage room and I want to factory restore it so we can mess around with it or use it as a backup.I connected a console cable to it and in Hyperterminal on a Windows XP box I want to try the CTRL+BREAK sequence to c...

I have a router with the following key chain configuration:key chain <KEYCHAIN1>key 1key-string <EIGRP_KEY1>accept-lifetime 00:00:00 Oct 1 2010 infinitesend-lifetime 00:00:00 Oct 1 2010 infiniteIt is connected to a switch with the following key chain...

hufa97 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,We have an application which is accessed over WAN (V-Sat) and the end users are facing the session timeout problem frequently . can anyone help me in knowing , whether can we change the socket timeout value in the router, if yes how to change it....

I'm having a very curious (to me at least) issue with my c1841 configuration. I originally had it behind a Verizon Fios Actiontec router during configuration and managed to get everything set how I wanted it in a double NAT configuration so I could s...

Here goes....MPLS customer with 4 T1s in a multilink. If one of the T1s drops there is a brief delay in traffic picking back up and I actually lose packets from premise back to CO. You can see this loss both with pinging across the circuit and with t...

the attached image shows what i am trying to achievei need to establish connectivity from subnets 10.30.5.X and 10.30.6.X (in VLAN1 and VLAN2 respectively) to subnet 10.11.35.Xi have a trunk port on my cisco 2960 that is connected to GiE0/0 on my Cis...

Hi all I have a problem I am stumped on. I have a 2911 router with the following setup:Interface G0/0 points to the lan 172.17.96.250 255.255.255.0Int G0/1 points to the wan172.16.96.250 255.255.255.0 On the Lan side i have two servers both with 2 ne...

mjones by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I have one doubt in the static route.In my office two cisco router and both are connected in the switch.Two router one is core router and secondary router.Two routers have a wan connectivity.Router 1:LAN IP : 10.10.50.100/24WAN IP : 192.168.36.53...

kumarpmt83 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I am facing an issue which is very strange to me. The Goal is to find out the Interface/port  of the switch named SW-1 where the Host is connected. I have a host connected to one of the access layer switch SW-1. I am able to ping the host ...

We have a small office setup and we are on a low budget. We are tring to figure out how to get the most for our money. We have a block of ip's from our co-location sight. Currently the cisco/linksys router is handleing our VPN and web services but it...

TheJustMe by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I have a switch WS-C3560G-48TS.The version of IOS is:WS-C3560G-48TS     12.2(58)SE2           C3560-IPSERVICESK9-MThe command "track number rtr" is missing. There are just three options there:#track 10 ?  interface  Select an interface to ...

Hi,Headoffice:In my headoffice there are two cisco routers.one router is connected with bsnl mpls link and another router is connected with Tata mpls link.In bsnl 3845 router Gig0/0 is configured as local Lan 10.10.30.100/22 and Gig0/1 as MPLS link(8...

Hi All,I am trying to convert QOS policy on 6500 CAT to IOS as below,1-getting error when try to apply on  interface.2-How can I apply both into one plicy map because IOS convertor puts into two policy maps.Please can any one check and advise any alt...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card