cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi EveryoneI have an issue with an ASR 1001. The problem occurs with MQC shaping applied to a gigabit interface in the outbound direction. The CIR of the provider we are using is 100Mb/sec, so we are shaping to that value. However when reported traff...

HiI am confused regarding this card C3KX-NM-1G.My customer need 12 SFP Port and some Ethernet Port for connect to router.Switch is 3750X-12S-S --This switch have 12 Giga SFP Module now if select C3KX-NM-1G then Client get 4 Ethernet Port ? for connec...

Resolved! OSPF not working

HI, I have pasted the configuration of my routers. Although the show ip osfp database shows the osfp data, it is not passing the traffic. I have given the static, the dynamic ospf routing is not wokring, What may be the problem ? The ISP 2 is working...

I am not familiar withPfR and looking for a solution to help control some inbound traffic without using AS-Prepending.What I am looking to do is load share across 2 different providers.  So if I send traffic out one link it is possible based on the b...

Hi,I have got an OSPF network (see attached diagram) in which I have a totally NSSA area. Routers C and D (in the totally NSSA area) have got a connected route (the LAN to which Server S is connected) which they import to OSPF into type 7 LSAs. This ...

hi out thereI needed some 2m twinax 10 gig cables which I couldn't get from Cisco - but found some from sfpex.com - the length is perfect - but some out there with some pro or contra's to them? some using them and can share some info about them - pro...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 2811 router. It is currently being used for a 10mb encrypted, ELAN WAN connection to a remote site via a built-in FE port. It is connected to our core via the other built-in FE port. The ports used are Fasterthernet 0/0 and 0/1. Fro...

Hello,We are looking to bring Comcast as our second ISP: ISP2Our current provider provided their own Managed Internet Router.With Comcast, we had to supply our own Internet Router.Comcast with supply us with an a.b.c.d/30 range to connected to their ...

I have a fairly simple question. I have a network of Cisco 2901's and 2921's. I am implementing a Cisco VoIP system and also an MPLS network.Most of my locations will be 3 MB connections but will also have a PRI for voice. Will the VWIC3-MFT-4T1/E1 s...

tlcollins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to log onto a router over the internet using a pooled IP address?I want to be able to manage some routers that are in different sites, these are just providing internet access to clients. these are 1801 and 877sThank youGraham

I need to configure LAG on ASR 1004.Will ASR 1004 support PAGP and LACP?How to configure ether channel?ASR 1004 is running on XE 2.3.0 version.please help

pkumarap by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card