cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I m receivng the below error in logging buffer.C4K_L2MAN-6-INVALIDSOURCEADDRESSPACKET: (Suppressed 15 times)Packet received with invalid source MAC address (A1:14:97:1F:26:90) on port Te1/1 in vlan 2.i have only 2 No's of Servers in vlan 2  and i hop...

Hello,I'm currently in the process of evalutating potential equipment options for a Core Router/Switch that will be running BGP with several Tier 1 ISP's, the table download from each ISP will be full (300,000+ Routes).I was looking at a 6509-E with ...

Hi.I've come across a lab where I have to set two static routes.I've attached the topology and answers In a pdf.  The thing that confuses me Is why does the static route config.(Configure a static host route on R3 to reach R1)   use the Ip address of...

Reprovoid by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have the following setup:PBX<--->Channelised T1 circuit<---->PBXT1 set as TECoding B8ZSSignalling None or CassISDN Version Nortel ISDN Country USA / CanadaLaw mlawI would like to migrate the T1 to use ...

Resolved! IP Map in router

HII have connect a router in my network . I have  a webserver in my network. I have done nat for connect internet from Webserver,my webserver ip 172.20.121.10 now i am want from internet anyone can access my webserver. as example ISP give me real ip ...

Hi,Cannot ping serial interfaces. Cable type is T1 crossover.cARD type - WIC T1 DSU/CSU - version 1==========================================Router 1 - 2611XMinterface Serial0/0 no ip address no fair-queue service-module t1 clock source internal!inte...

Resolved! APPLICATION OF BGP

Hi everybody.I was reading about  bgp  and igp( ospf,eigrp).    Based on  what I had  read could be summed as "It was sheer  number of routes that necessitated the use of bgp rather than  igp".I am just thinking   what possible applications there mig...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need some help in BGP routing. is it possible to publish the same network in two sites which are connected using MPLS cloud? I have 10 locations, all are connected using MPLS. I have a dedicted link between 2 sites (site A and B), so that if sit...

Hi Guys ,I am a VPN admin and i was going through some static routes configured on the internel interface of the ssl vpn box.I saw the following entries:Internal Port  Status    Destination      Network/IP Netmask                    Gateway          ...

i want below switch data sheetModular core switch with 24 nos of 10/100/100Tx ports and 4 nos of 1000SFP combo-ports