cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been failing PCI compliance test I keep getting "firewall UDP packet source port 53 ruleset bypass" anybody else getting this or know what setting to use to prevent it? I have a linksys wrvs4400n router. thanks

Resolved! As Path Filtering

Hello,I am receiving a BGP global routing table. I want to filter all of them and only allow with the following AS Numbers. example:1234 11111234 22221234 33331234 44441234 55551234 6666Please help me.

HIBy default 2900 Router have maximum 225 IPsec Tunnel. My customer Requirement 500 VPN Tunnel.I know HSEC license enable the extended Tunnel for 2921 and 2951.My confusion is:    If I take 2921-Sec/k9 then addtional take FL-29-HSEC-K9  ?? or  2921-H...

Hello Experts,I have enabled all snmp traps on 6500 switch,i want to know the description of each trap and severty level for each trap,where can i find it???can anybody route me to the proper document.Thanks,snmp-server system-shutdownsnmp-server ena...

Hi,I am having trouble getting some multicast traffic across a link.  I have a 3750G setup, with IP routing and IP multicast routing, between two laptops.  This will eventually sit between two networks that cannot be physically connected to each othe...

millerlw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have a cisco 1841 router and want to run BFD i think it needs IOS 12.4TIt has currently 12.4 but no T does the "T" IOS have mroe features?thanksBen

Hi everyone  There some layer 2 and layer 3 Cisco Switchs our network,And there is other project,the project about logging.I want to take some Log reports from these switchs,Which logs can ı take? For example : Which switch ports Most Port changed?

We are planing to implement the WAN QoS polic to apply on the routers for sites. They all are connected to our service provider via MPLS. We will make policy for voice, video and data. We have Cisco VoIP phones and some other equipments for voice, an...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm currently in the process of doing a bandwidth analysis on 2 WAN links at my current HQ / remote sites.  The topology is pretty straightforward, two 3845 routers at HQ, and two 3845 routers at my remote site, both with P2P DS3 interfaces...

Jkloza_2 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Probably an easy question for the experts, but I haven't been able to make this work. I have a site-to-site IPsec tunnel between the main office and branch. It terminates on an ASA at the main and on an 880 at the branch. I now have a need to route a...

bruce by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I'm running a bgp lab where I'm trying to force BGP to route specific static routes to specifi neighbor I created a prefix-list & route-map for the static addresses, applied it under bg....Nothing....bgp is not sending out the routes.Waht I'm mis...

I'm doing some research on configuring QoS on our multi-site MPLS network and have a question. I think I've seen somewhere that our network provider's QoS settings would have to match our internal settings. So, if I'm trying to carve out 60% of a cir...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card