cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hi expertI have BGP setting, that is export route xxx.yyy.0.0.  that means if ibgp xxx.yyy.0.0 route existed, than export it. Now, I have a new link, which is direct connected xxx.yyy.zzz.0. Can I configure the BGP so that, it ignore the direct conec...

julxu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Chaps,I got a guest vlan 193 ... i put acl's on vlans before no worries when i  do it to this one if i put for example (extended rule deny ip  10.193.0.0 0.0.255.255 10.1.0.102 0.0.0.0.) 10.1.0.102 is a file server  it blocks the ping but also...

I have a cisco 800 series router which I configured months back with username and password. Now I wanted to use it recently but cannot remember my username or password.I decided to use rommon to reset the password and during bootup, i hit ctrl+break ...

OK, here is issue:I have 2 sites, and each has a connection to the Internet. Both sites have an Internet router with an ASA 5510 behind it.Site A has a DMZ off the ASA with a public address space. Let's call it 12.220.7.192 /26The two sites are conne...

Hi, I have got a l2 link of 512 kbps from two different ISP. I want to aggegrate the bandwidth of this connection so that I can feel like having 1 mbps connection. I am not actually talking about load balancing, but bandwidth/link aggegration. Can we...

I have a 3750 acting as my WAN router connected to our MPLS provider via ethernet.  For a couple days my inbound bandwidth has been completely saturated at 20Mbs (the speed of my link).  I know this model of switch does not support netflow, but is th...

Hi everyone,I am really confused about using bgp and ospf/eigrp(igp) together. Why do we have to use both protocols at the same time. if we can use ospf or eigrp with isp, why do we have to configure bgp then. If isp is using igp , then can't we just...

get_rthym by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry this is a dumb question, but my manager ordered some Cisco X2-10GB-LR in hopes of having a 10GB uplink between two buildings. We put those modules on the switch and we are getting link flap errors, then the ports goes into err-disabled state. I...

not-a-bot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes