cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am a newbe to troubleshooting performance issues on my Cisco 2611XM.  I did know enough to show the interface and I see errors. (See below) Do I need to be concerned about input errors?  Those seem to be plentiful on both interfaces.  FA0/0 has 498...

So this is due in tomorrow, and I have to idea why it wont work.I was wondering if somebody could fix it, or at least tell me what was wrong with it.I'm working on PC 21 - PC 17 packet sending.It will send from router to router but never passed the s...

PeskyPete by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Ping question

Hi.I have 3 2620xm routers connected via dte/dce serial connections In a lab.One of the routers Is also connected to a 2950 switch.The 2950 switch connects to an unmanaged tp-link switch that Is connected to a dsl modem/router.I have Internet access ...

Reprovoid by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyPlease consider the following:   R1----egp(bgp)--------R2 R1 routing table:172.16.0.0/16 is variably subnetted, 4 subnets, 3 masksC       172.16.15.160/30 is directly connected, Serial0/0C       172.16.15.128/27 is directly connected, Eth...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The LED status on SUP 720 in VSS  is different for IOS SXH and SXI ?????????i had configured VSS on IOS SXI4a the standby SUP SYSTEM LED is amber,when i pull down the active switch the standby comes up and the amber changes to green.VSS working fi...

Question,I am pinging a host from Nexus 7K.  I'm losing every 200th packet when I'm pinging the end host.   I don't see any issue with network connection.Does anyone have any idea in this kind of behavior?Thanks.

Peter Kim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.   Do all routers have the capability of acting as DNS servers? I see that many hosts use the Internet access routers address as the DNS server.I know the router will get It's global DNS server settings via dhcp or statically.Does It have a defaul...

Reprovoid by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to get an internet connection through my cisco 877va but I can't get access. I can see DSL up, however, the dialer0 interface can't get access to internet. Here is my configuration:Router#sh conf           Using 2140 out of 262136 b...

Been having issues setting up mpls vpn -- specifically  involving ospf running between PE's and CE's, the remote site routes dont appear to either of the CE routers.Diagram is attached,  both CEs are set up in ospf area 0 with the corresponding PEI s...

I have a lab environment with 1 router and 3 switches connected via ADSL and I have setup NTP server on the Routerntp update-calendarntp server 194.35.252.7and i want to broadcast or multicast (preferred) and enable the switches to configure there cl...

Hi,I have redistributed RIP into BGP. Also, I have set a default metric = 55 for the BGP.I faced a strange behaviour. All the RIP learned routes are redistributed into BGP with metric = 55.Besides these the subnets of those connected interfaces are a...