cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Frnds,I am using 3550 with  c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-44.SE6.bin. Have successfully run ipv6  commands on global and interface, however getting below error while  configuring "ipv6 router ospf 1" :SW1(config)#ipv6 router ospf 1 % Failed to create ro...

ashish by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,First off i am sorry if i am posting it in the wrong forum.I have a couple of cisco devices and exploring possibilities of starting a small teaching institute.For this i would need your inputs on various lab scenarios that is possible from the...

Hi, We are trying to get a 1 Gig Link up and running on MM fibre between two sites seperated by a mile distance. We managed to get the line protocol up on both the sides but fails to carry traffic.Please find the SFP Details,interface config and SP ...

subra4u by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having issue on my 3750G gig interface, it is not passing data more than 200M.Some how its giving me lots of input Pause on both sides,can some one explain if there is congesstion issue,do I need to enable flow control on both sides?regards,...

Resolved! Newbie question

Olla,I would be requiring clarifications on the underlisted issues:1. Is it possible when connecting sites together ,lets say theoretically like 5, to seperate connection to the internet from WAN connectivity. what i mean here is some sites can be co...

ayosizzle by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I wonder if someone could help me on a little matter I have. I would like to configure an 877w I just bought. It's connecting to a UK ADSL2+ link.I'm a penetration tester and I want to put the Cisco router in front of my existing firewall w...

Resolved! Filter routes

Hi expert,I would like to filter a route which is exactly match the condition. Below is the requirement:A.1. allow 192.168.30.0/302. not allow 192.168.30.0/29 or other3. not allow 192.168.30.0/31 or other.B.1. not allow 192.168.30.0/302. allow 192.16...

anitachoi3 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,If anyone can help me with this please:Generaly speaking, one router R is connected to 2 different ISPs via BGP and receive full BGP table1) How much memory this router R needs? Does it need to store 2 BGP tables ( 2 x 300.000 routes) plus rout...

Hello,I'm trying to figure out if the multi-layer Route-Reflector topology would work for me. Let say we have 2 Route-reflectors RC-RR1 and RC-R2 and all other router are their reflect-clients. Now I'm getting a new router RC-.E001 and would like to ...

I'm going to upgrade 2 standalone cat6506 to VSS.i checked IOS which suit for it, for example s72033-ipservices_wan-mz.122-33.SXI.bin.Requirements-DRAM/Min Flash – 1024/1024 Am I correct that supervisor VS-S720-10G-3C already have 1Gb DRAM?Why do it ...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes