cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I learned using the modern "MQC" way to configuer Frame Realy traffic shaping. I have my configuration as follows:!class-map VOICE match ip dscp ef!class-map DATA match ip dscp cs1!! "Child" policy-map, used to implement CBWFQ!policy-map CBWFQ class ...

jackawang by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we get a problem with a cisco 857 router with embeded ADSL.It is used to connect à small company to internet and allowing access to internal mail and web server from Internet.After set up, everything works fine, users can surf internet and emai...

my cisco 2611 series router is showing garbage value at start up and not allowing me to enter in Romon mode I check the bitrate in console .it is  9600/8N till then i am unable to start the router Can you tell me how to change configuration register ...

Hi all,In a typical service-provider iBGP network, customer BGP routes typically are advertised by the customer facing PE with the next-hop being the the PE's loopback.  That being the case if other PE router want to build TE tunnels, then it makes s...

Hi all,I'm requesting your help regarding the Transceiver integration within Cisco 3945.I need to supervise the DOM (Digital optical monitoring) capability of  LX laser integrated within CISCO 3945.But after study of the Cisco DataSheet on transceive...

Djule2804 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !i have experienced in the past that when i take the bgp peer down [ shut ] , sessions are being affected .when a bgp peer tears down, what happens to a session ?i know in the bgp rib level it has another path to go to .because there is only one b...

Hi, is there the possibility of  static outside nat. I mean to say outside nat from FA0/1 to cisco.com only, outside nat from FA0/2 to hotmail.com only and FA0/3 to rest or do we have to control this from extended access-list.Thanks for your reply in...

Dear All,I have a plan to replace the old outers which are EOL/EOS and i configured the new routers(2921) and modules in Cisco configurator, But i'm stuck with IOS feature set.Old routers are running with IS-IS Protocol, which IOS feature i need to s...

I just purchased a 1941W K9 IRS to provide a secure and reliable mobile network for 36 PCs.I'm having issues configuring the router, however.After hours with technical support, I've finally gotten the SSID to broadcast, but wireless clients fail to c...

josh.mayo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't know if it is possible or not, but I have two ASA 5505 and what I am wanting to do is take my internet connect and split it into two networks.  So from the modem place a switch and then from the switch place each ASA 5505 then route from ther...

iam getting errors " NTP sync is lost " on the Router. How do i resolve this??Feb 18 09:31:21 GMT: %NTP-5-PEERSYNC: NTP synced to peer 192.35.38.141Feb 18 12:38:46 GMT: %NTP-4-UNSYNC: NTP sync is lostFeb 18 12:39:46 GMT: %NTP-5-PEERSYNC: NTP synced t...

Hi all,I have just got a cisco 1720 router and set it up for my internet connection.I have a cable modem and when running on any previous cheap firewall I could pull about 15 meg download.Now I can only pull about 9.3 meg download.But saying that doe...

Hi All,We're considering using BGP for a DR solution.  So, we have a provider independent /23 range which is currently assigned and in use in Telehouse, Docklands UK via Global Crossing Internet.  We'd like to install a new circuit from Virgin Intern...