cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Are RDs recommended to be the same for a customer across the MPLS cloud or can they be different? What scenarios would require them to be different since BGP appends the RD to the route when sending through the network? I can get routes from both sce...

Hi Experts,Consider the following scenarios.I have two Branch offices (assume AS2 )connected via same router (assume AS3) like the topo below.I have iBGP in each site routers (b/w CE1, R2, R3 and b/w CE2,R6, RR2, R7). The IGP is OSPF and from GW in w...

Hi all.My WAN links are delivered over 100 mbps ethernet interfaces. I'm using a hierarchical output QoS policy to apply QoS at the carrier supplied bandwidth. At some of my lower bandwidth sites I'm seeing the shaper kicking in before the allocated ...

Hi,I've one route that's stuck in Active status and I couldn't find how to resolve it. Please check attachment.could you help in figuring out why Sw1 still have that route in "A" status even though that route is in totally learned at Sw2 and Sw3.

gavin han by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, 1) In an MPLS cloud, if the primary and secondary links are configured without the metric, does the BGP AS number act as a metric value2) What is the influence of AS number on AS-path prepend (in absence of metric)Thanks.

Resolved! Configure RIP

Hello Community,I have an ASA 5510 and a Catalyst 3560, I want to enable RIP for a number of routes.I have a 4 VPN tunnel routes that are handled by a Sonicwall router who does not have RIP. So I guess these will have to be statically assigned to the...

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Until now I have always worked with LAN switching and small ISR routers, but now we need a router with a SDH STM-1 interface that in a future will probably have to be increased to various STM-1 interfaces or to a STM-4, STM-16, ... I also will ...

Resolved! SSL VPN on ASA

Hello Community,I have a ASA 5510 and would like to configure SSL VPN, I want to have clients connect to the VPN. When I do a Show Version, I can see that there are 50 licenese.I am using pure CLI and do not know where I should start with configuring...

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I 've got some problem with my Mail Server since I've migrated to an ASA5510.Actually the server is in a DMZ with a private Ip ( 10.x.x.2) and it is translated to a Public IP ( 194.x.x.65).I use these configuration :static (DMZ,LAN) 194.x.x.65 ...

avburren1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've have attached a diagram to help explain the question better.Current situationCurrently I have a offsite office (building B) which is connected to the main office (building A) via a 100MB Metro-E layer 2 connection.This connection carries ...

Resolved! port traffic

hi,i have cisco 2960. One user is connected to fa0/15 and browsing the internet.i want to c how much traffic is incoming and outgoing. how can i do this?

Hello Experts,      Recently, I have some misunderstand on the isis protocol issue.      As we know, the loopback interface is configured in isis protocol for the route stability and adjacencies connection protection.           The vender set some de...

Ma Juner by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes