cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I am a foreign exchange student at the University of Michigan. I'm beyond behind in my networking class. Was wondering if anybody was willing to help with all the commands for the configurations provided. This may be a hassle to ask for bu...

IMG_1186.jpg IMG_1187.jpg

Hello all, hope everyone is doing well !!I've got a pair if Nexus 9Ks running vPC and BGP peering with 2 neighbors (1 iBGP neighbor and 1 eBGP neighbor). I have the need to redistribute EIGRP routes into BGP but I only want to iBGP neighbor. Is this ...

dtran by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,I am here to request some help because I need to configure a QoS policy to avoid BFD session goes down. I know that BFD packets are marked as CS6 because I have been performed a packet capture to confirm that information. Basically, the BFD ...

maverick0 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This should be easy for you guys that work this stuff every day, but I only touch it once in a while, and want the most simple solution. Do i need to define switchport commands for BOTH the portchannel interface and associated members, or can I just ...

Levili by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! GRE-MSS

Hi Experts,We've recently built a GRE tunnel from Cisco router to Cloud provider for Internet traffic. The tunnel has a default MTU of 1476 bytes (to accommodate the GRE overhead) and the WAN interface (connecting to ISP) is configured with MSS of 13...

I have to design LAN wireless network for a 2D building in packet tracer can you help me with it ?location size: 9200 m2 and carry 2000 Studenthow many access points and switches and capacity   

Screenshot (71).png
220022117 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

#upgrade rom-monitor filename bootflash:isr4400_rommon_1612_2r_SPA.pkg allChassis model ISR4331/K9 has a single rom-monitor.Upgrade rom-monitorTarget copying rom-monitor image filersync: link_stat "rommon/mcp/RP/SWORD/latest.bin" (in rommon_upgrade_p...

Resolved! Routing

After completing the configuration site 1 and site 5 should communicate each other but site 7 should not get any route from site 1 and site 5 

MAG-13231.png

Resolved! Question

You have BGP on 2 active/active routers, R1 go to ISP1 and R2 go to ISP2. You want to prioritize traffic through ISP1 what do you do?

mmousa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We are having a DMVPN connectivity(Attached NW Diagram). Dynamic spoke-to-spoke communication between 2 and 3 is having an issue but the underlay NBMA IP is having recahability and also other connectivity is working fine and as expected between spoke...

SajeshB by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes