cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I need help to configure the access list on the outbound internet port to accept the following:ip access list 10access-list 10 permit PPTP vpn any xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxaccess-list 10 permit RDP any xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxaccess-list 10 permit FTP any xxx.xxx.xxx.x...

Totay we tried to install a SA-VAM2 module in our Cisco 7204VXR/NPE 400 router but it did not work.  We keep getting the  error message         Port adapter is disabled unsuitable deactivated powered off. Any idea on what is causing the problem? I ha...

Hello everyone,Since the time we configured PBR, I am experiencing high CPU utilization on our core switch. I read a Cisco article on how to tackle high CPU utilization problem related to IP Input. I understand that this problem is because of Process...

All,I just have a quick question about the below statement from Cisco's BGP Design & Implementation book.— If the injected BGP route (using the network or redistribute command) isfrom a connected route, the BGP MED is set to 0.Would a static route to...

Hi all,Does anyone know where I can find the NTP configuration guide for IOS 12.4T ?I think it used to be here..http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/netmgmt/configuration/guide/nm_basic_sys_manage_ps6441_TSD_Products_Configuration_Guide_Chapter.htmlTh...

layer3 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to put a configuration together whereby my internal host 10.10.10.1 can access external host 172.16.1.1 and vice versa by using NAT addressing.Essentially I set up a router with the following configuration –!interface FastEthernet0/...

HiUp til now, I have only had one management network, flat L2 with no routing.I`ts getting to big now, and I`m splitting it up in several segments.Need routing between the networks, but it should not be reched by any other networks that the managemen...

perpaal by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,I have a 2621 XM router with an ADSL WIC and WIC ethernet.I use that, and 2 as all WAN.erhernet as the principal and the ADSL fail over in case of Ethernet.is possible with this router? if so, how can I configure it?Thanks to allDaniel