cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Attached is a diagram of my network. My company has leased some office space to an outside company that handed me a 5505 and said "We want to VPN to our HQ through your Internet". I have two issues: I need this to work and I need to be able to access...

I have  the new VLAN that I wish to add to my existing network - 192.168.200.x. The new range will be 192.168.220.x I have gotten only so far with my configuration on a Cisco 3750 stack (note - the config below) and also have  four 2960 switches in o...

HiCan i Use 1 single IOS in all 3845 Router?I have S384AESK9-124xx (T) version IOS in one of my 3845 router, can i copy the IOS and install it in my 4 x 3845 Router as i require (T) Version IOS to support HWIC-2FE module.Like wise, i have Cisco 1800 ...

Hi,we have the following redundancy concept at each of our core colocations:two carrier internet connections with official ip addresses (x.x.x.x/29)two cisco 7206 vxr routers with npe-g1 as gateway device for each carrier interconnecttwo cisco 2960s ...

cisco4com by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm in need of some advice, a few of my links (all BT ADSL on Cisco IAD887s) suffer from drops in PPP, the physical circuit doesn't drop out, just the PPP and LCP000489: Aug 12 12:13:22.085: Vi2 PPP: Missed 5 keepalives, taking LCP down000490:...

Hi Guys - Could you tell  me what im doing wrong here Im new to all of this and i have setup this ADSL router for testing. I can ping etc from the router to the outside world but nothing from the lan - no internet nothing.no service padservice timest...

nuno by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am into creating a new VLAN and need advice on what I have missed in the setup / configuration. I have multiple Cisco switches, the VLAN is configured on a 3750. My attempt was to place the VLAN on one port (as concept) and work from there - - so i...

Hi Experts,I got a new 1811 series router. Its sh version output is " flash:c181x-advipservicesk9-mz.124-11.XW6.bin". I need to upgrade to the latest IOS.How can i find a latest one? How can i upgrade to the latest one?Please help...ThanksVipin

Hi,I have two SPs on my network . From SP_A i am taking STM-1 and from SP_B its DS3. Now my company doesnt have Service Provider independent public addresses.  I want to use STM-1 from SP_A as the primary link in case if this goes down then only traf...

cisco by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If customer buys without cube license, I assume I have to purchase and actually apply the license.  Is that correct?  thx as ever

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GLBP is the good method for load-Balancing but I don't know the diffrential of priority and weight. When i test the lab track object down and up, the weight will increase or decrease but Priority don't change. So priority only use to check who's the ...