cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,I have design question with following requirements & need your expert advice on it :- Current : 100+ sites connected using MPLS with static routes being redistributed into MP-iBGP on the PE's.My thinking to make it better & redundant :-...

Hi,We have Cisco 7609 Router and SIP module at slot.Now we are getting this error continue from yesterday asgivenbelow,%SPA_CHOC_DSX-3-HDLC_CTRL_ERRAlso find attached show logging, show version, show module command output.Regds,Ashutosh

Hello everyone, I'm trying monitor some virtual interfaces frame-relay but my snmp application ( PRTG ) shows a error: no response SNMP. this error occur for any virtual interface frame-relay. the physics interface frame-relay it's working for get sn...

Resolved! STP queries

Hi All,Please help with this scenario(attached is the screenshot with bridge priority and the MAC)why switch port of switch 2 is Amber connected to Switch0 while it should be other way round.why switch port of switch 3 is Amber connected to Switch0 w...

The current link has for 4507R-E WS-X4648-GB-RJ45http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.htmlWhere can I find Cisco Vision stencils for - 4507R - WS-X4548-GB-RJ45 and - WS-X4548-GB-RJ45V Appreciate any help in this.

Hi Everybody,im havin a problem with NAT at cisco router  7206VXR (NPE-G1) processor, Software (C7200-ADVENTERPRISEK9_SNA-M), Version 12.4(6)T11The configuration is as below:ip nat inside source list 2688 pool Office overloadACL 268810 deny ip 192.16...

GRTO by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the following port forwards set up on a Cisco 800s router. All internal IP addresses are NATd out to the IP on fa4 which is the external interface.  Traffic recieved on fa4 is forwarded to different servers depending on the type of traffic re...

lquin1978 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using the ASDM to manage an ASA 5520, I am using the packet tracer to simulate ip traffic from one inside ip address to another on the same subnet. The packet is dropped due to the Deny Any Any on the Inside interface.There is also a Permit Any ...

kleroy by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm trying to setup Internet redundancy between two offices, so should one office lose internet connectivity, Internet connectivity will resume via the other office.The company has two office's which are connected via a wireless/microwave link...

Hello Community,I am in the market to buy an ASA switch, I am looking at the ASA 5510.I have 1 fiber ISP line which they have given me two different WAN addresses. Each of these WAN addresses has a range of external IP addresses.I also have a backup ...

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i need a little help in connecting 3 sitessite A  10.x.x.x networkssite B 192.168.x.x  networkssite C 192.168.x.x networkswe also need to connect over the internetsite A has around 30 devices that will send data to a server at site Bsite B has a serv...

Hi everybody,  Currently I have two sites connected by a GRE/IPsec tunnel. One of the sites is connected to a symmetrical internet connection or !2Mbps. The other site is connected to a 100Mbps (download) 10Mbps (upload) internet connection. When I t...

Hi ,In Existing switch i am unable to find running configuration of  the vlan number 1000.but sh vlan and sh vlan brief its showing active and some port are assinged.other than VLAN 1000 ,all inteface vlan configuration and l2 vlan name I am able to ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card