cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi team, We are working on replacing 2911 router which is used for console connection as management router through HWIC card in it. As its EoL , we are replacing it with ISR 4331 which is also EoL .  So , now we are going through ISR 4461 as replacem...

Hey all, I have a question regarding a Null0 route that I have on my router. (I inherited the network configs and am trying to clean it up.) I have a very basic understanding of the Null0 route, in that it is designed to drop traffic The route in que...

sebbing by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   i need to create a new vlan with internet access. In the cisco firewall on the particular context I created a new interface. Internet works, all ok.   The problem is that the subnet is the same as the subnet on the customer side which is con...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello A few days ago I wanted to install a cisco ASR920 DC.Configured in advance I thought everything should go smoothly, but this wasn't the case.The cisco ASR920 keeps rebooting, telling me it does not find any bootflash:/ With other types of cisco...

Bekers by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi After the "clock update-calendar " software and hardware clock are not sync and I can able to ping DNS 8.8.8.8R120#sh run | in ntpntp source Loopback0ntp update-calendarntp server 129.6.15.32ntp server 128.138.141.177ntp server 10.1.1.1ntp server ...

Hello.I have a Cisco 2702I access point, and would like to use the second LAN port as a second interface + wifi network.Would this be possible in any way? I haven't found a way to do it, and I can' t find any documentation about it on the internet. T...

Hello,Is it possible to encrypt GRE tunnels on the Nexus 9K platform?I can't seem to find any instructions within the 9K documentation.I'm looking to create a tunnel between three 9Ks and advertise routes between these labs over that tunnel - however...

vxlannnn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have BGP multi-home with three ISPs and two routers, and I'm looking for validation on influencing outbound traffic.Router01 peers with ISP01, and ISP01 provides us with a /24 IP block (eg. 1.1.1.0/24).Router02 peers with ISP02, and ISP02 provides...

sdiver by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router Crashed twice and rebooted in the last 24 hour. Last reload reason: Critical software exception, check bootflash:crashinfo_RP_00_00_20221103 ISR4321/K9 device which rebooted due to "Software Exception error". is there any related to some kind...

Hi, AllWe have  ASR 1001  (with image asr1001-universalk9_npe.03.07.01.S.152-4.S1.bin)While trying to configure NAT on it enforced the following problem:Address  translation is working OK, except one thing: dns resolving from inside to outside in...

Avilkov by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello guys I am having a problem right now,Right now I am trying to configure a DMVPN between 3 devices in GNS3. The DMVPN works(they can all ping each other) but the EIGRP packets don't get redirected.RA - Configuration------------------------------...