cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have cisco RV 340 router and I have forgotten login username and password. I need to reset password without losing configuration. Could you please help me with the Cisco RV340 router password reset steps or guide without losing configuration.  

Hello Team,This is my first time that i use IOS XR and the Cisco 1100 series and i have a problem with the MTU size on specific Interfaces. To be more clear i have changed the MTU size (9216) on the two Uplink ports GigabitEthernet0/0/0 & GigabitEthe...

Hello guys,   I have a problem with ASA. I attached the topology of the network. Now we have 2 core switches which are route within VLAN-s. Now I have to insert in these topology 2 ASA (active/standby). The goal is that the 2 ASA control the traffic ...

tibi01 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allSeveral tests are under way using this topology. in case R1 - > R7Only static routing should be used. R1's config track 1 list boolean andobject 2object 3!track 2 ip sla 57 reachability!track 3 ip sla 35 reachability ip sla 35icmp-echo 1.1.35....

TT.png
Lei.LIM by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  Currently trying to decrypt what  is the reason behind Tags  and what tag depicts in the show ip ospf database[ Type-5 AS External Link States Link ID             ADV Router       Age          Seq#       Checksum           Tag 172.16.0.113  ...

srimal99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, i have some concerns regarding cisco's implementation of traffic engineering Tunnels. Tunnel configuration : - interface Tunnel1description FROM-ROUTER-TO-R4ip unnumbered Loopback0no ip directed-broadcasttunnel destination x.x.x.xtunnel mode...

Sunil_06 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a Cisco 888 router that is connected to a 8 port  non-cisco switch. I have WAN/DHCP configured on the router and the switch is non smart and programmable..The issus that none of the client machines can access the Internet.They can take ...

I have following acl's on my router. I want to ping remote location 202.165.40.65 with port 443 but i am unable to do so. remote location will only allow traffic from my IP (119.65.22.32 and port 443). all other ports are block at remote location. Cu...

lakhwaraa by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! passive interface

Hi as per screenshot I need to set some passive interfaces on the attached PKT file.It took me a while to configure the network and everything works like a charm right now but when I set the passive interfaces as per requirements connection is broken...

lucad7846 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all, Im connecting via ssh to my router with the ip Address 10.1.5.41, my connection is going to the Loopback 0, I want to know via what Physical Interface I'm  accessing the router.  When I do "show ip route 10.1.5.41" I don't see this ip in my I...

Hi All, With the 89x routers going end of sale I am trying to setup my 1st ISR-C1113 router using 4G LTE to for internet connectivity. I can only get the cellular interface to to apply for an IP address if I ping 8.8.8.8. Until then the cellular prof...

Ron Reid by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes