cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a problem with a layer 3 swiches ports that would have an ip address 100.100.100.1 255.255.255.0 and get the wan port would have a Publik via dhcp so then the remote swichtes lied to on a port above the 1023 how can you do this running-config

pcfreak49 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok here is what I did; but doesnt seem to function.switch 1config tint range g3/9 -13, g3/19channel-group 2 mode onint po2switchportswitchport trunk encapsulation dot1qswitchport mode trunkdescription Trunk connection for L2 Vlans to r2-Router  switc...

I am new to cisco routers and I want to make configuration to a router that if someone ping, or any traffic generated, by pc or any device, all the log should  forward to my pc, (or to my email).waiting for a descriptive reply,Zahid

Dear AllI have an issue with cisco 7609. You can refer the topolog belowPCs-------->Router(7609)------------------------->ISP A                                        ------------------------->ISP BMy router have connected to two Uptream Provider(ISP...

Working with the customer, all their sites are connected to the service provider via eBGP. One of the sites (see diagram router C) will be relocated, they want to keep the same AS nubmer in the new facility (see the diagram router D), During the tran...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes