cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone.I've the following case:An ISP is providing a 20 MB MetroEthernet link to a client. The router has the configuration of this in a GE subinterface.  There is not QoS, only the basic config. Althought there is enough bandwidth, Intenerne...

Hi can anyone verify if my configuration is correct as I have zero experience with PPPoE. What are some good debug and show commands to help troubleshoot if there is an issue. I am using a 800 series router running IOS 15, thanks.interface FastEthern...

I have many switches connected together via a wireless network.  Is there any way to use IP SLA to modify the bandwidth statement on a portchannel.  I may have 2 to 4 radios in a port channel.  So if the each link is 10mb, I will have my bandwidth se...

HiRecently fitted 2 3925 routers on a WAN Mulitlink (2  * 2Mb) which has been working reasonably well but have noticed CRC's and intremitteny up/downs on E1 links. This could be due to issues with Microwave links but on checking nothing stands out on...

I have a 2811 with a PoE card in it and the device functions well and does what I need it to do.  I have it setup in a branch office in a basement closet where it is very cool and the temperature remains constant throughout the year.  Unfortunetly I ...

Hello,I recently was asked to turn a routed link between our HQ and our DR Site into a trunked link to allow us to span our main Server VLAN up to the DR Site.I was informed by the ISP that owns the 100Mb Leased Line between the sites that the link w...

Hi all,Plz help me. Have a problem in config of my ASA5505 --> I can't access Internet from my new created vlan number 4 (Vlan4):here my config:ASA Version 8.4(1) !hostname FWWIB1enable password OEIOH8Zv/vNvif8C encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encry...

craess by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Serial0/3/1 is up, line protocol is up  Hardware is GT96K Serial  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1544 Kbit/sec, DLY 20000 usec,     reliability 145/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255  Encapsulation PPP, LCP Open, multilink Open  Link is a member of Multilink bundle...

Hi!I have a data center with virtual desktops and other shared infrastructure serving remote sites, some of which are connected to the data center with GRE over IPsec.IP address management including DHCP is centralized in my architecture, but I simpl...

Guys;My 2811 is connected with two ISP,s as below and have VPN with Central branch.                       /--------- one ISP (ebgp neighbor)          256 Kbps WiMaxRouter 2811                        \----------2nd ISP (default Static Route) 512 Kbps ...

I am never used to cisco device kindly help with given diagram to achieve as i planbut i can manage to implement this with your assistance plsThe output of cisco router,cisco switches should accomodate below all1.Vlan2,Vlan3,Vlan4,Vlan5,Vlan6,Vlan7 s...