cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Below is the config has done on my 881g but the dual NAT failover is not working.I have a easy vpn over NAT (easy vpn firewall: 10.10.10.2 behind the router).Tested like below....1. After completed the config, I shut down the FastEthernet4, cl...

jopetik09 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I have some doubts about DNS Role and connectivity with Internet. Please correct me  and guide me if I am wrong.I knew, DNS is resloving IP address to Hostnames ( URL ) and vice versa.In below idle scenario: Connectivity between end user a...

What I would like:Internet-----------887va-------LANMy setup:I have a adsl setup from my ISP (TDC) and I would like to use my 887va as modem instead of the supplied Motorola Modem.I have the technical info on the connection: VPI = 0, VCI = 101 and RF...

Hello Dears,Does anyone have an idea, if the  7600-SIP-200 supported in VSS mode or not ?I have configured to Cisco Catalyst 6513 as VSS, both of them have the  7600-SIP-200 module, before converting them to VSS I was able to work with the  7600-SIP-...

Resolved! BGP Rib-failure

Hi All,My topology is as below:Switch A -- Router A -- Upstream Router A            |          |            | __  Router B --Upstream Router BRouter A and Router B belongs to AS 1111Upstream Router A and Upstream Router B belongs to AS 2222Router A c...

noobieee7 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm hoping to convert a few connections from ADSL to FTTC but would like not to have to replace the Cisco 857 router already installed.To achieve this I would need to allocate one of the Ethernet ports as the WAN interface and configure PPPOE for a...

Is there a recommended practice for determining the best QoS burst setting when policing on an (ethernet) interface over a WAN circuit...so you get the best throughput as as close to the cir as possible?Say you have a 20MB wan circuit and want to pol...

Dears ,Is there is any way to pass the cost from static route to ospfLike I put the below route on one of my router and if i go to one another neighbor see OSPF cost only .Is there is any way to preserve the cost 150 in the neighboring router also ?i...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have 2 routers connected with 2 different tranport providers. One 250 Mbit second 100 MbitFirst router is connected to peering centre < ============= > second is in our datacenter.How ca i make loadbalance per prefix ?My networks is for eg 10....

I just installed a 886 router.  I noticed that the xDSL CD light is flashing... slow then fast.  I am assuming the DSL line is not syncing up.  How do I go about diagnosing the problem. I am connecting to an ATT dsl equipment.

bob by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Concern,Please find attachment of network diagram the network diagram for details.Two           ISP( for internet) links are connect      in the      router ( 2811).Public IP of ISP 1 are using      between Router and ASA.VPN has been configured...

skmdimran by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes