cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure a 1941, but the router boots into readonly rommon . after configuring the router and  copy running config  to startup config, on reboot, none of the changes are saved, and boots back into readonly rommon.  any ideas what is ...

Resolved! nat on Network

Could some one help me please with NAT. I have a C licence (195.100.190.0/24) A ISP WAN that connects to the Customer site uses network Address 199.1.1.36/30 & Loopback 126.0.0.1/8 i have on ISP ISP#show run Building configuration... Current con...

Hi FolksHow to start the Root cause analysis for the below pingReply from 10.220.100.100: bytes=32 time=424ms TTL=255Reply from 10.220.100.100: bytes=32 time=213ms TTL=255

I am new to ipv6 and I'm trying to wrap my head around autoconfiguration and how it relates to DNS. I've read that (R)DNS server information could be added to Router Advertisments so that clients that receive prefixes for ipv6 addressing also get th...

I have a 2801 router with a HWIC-3G-cdma card that I have inherited from a predicessor. My problem is that I have no idea how to use a cellular card on a router and need to get this thing up and running. Does anyone have an example config that I can ...

Jon Moots by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking at replacing a couple of internet routers and looking for a good recommendation.-Use - Internet Edge routers.-Multihoming to two ISP's revieving full (bgp) internet routes.Current routers are 2811's and considering upgrading to someting like ...

I'm unable to connect to the internet and despretly need help.My university gave us student permission toset up a cisco lab. I hve an 1841 router and a 2950 catalyst switch in a single room. Fa0/1 is conncted to the switch using a 192.168.3.0 /24 net...

We have a few hundred routers in our environment, all of which are exclusively 2800 ISRs, 3800 ISRs, and 7200-G2s. What are the guidelines or best-practices when it comes to using ACLs?  At what point do ACLs become excessively long and start to hamp...

dlstokes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I've got a rather large enterprise network that has multicast enabled and working through most of it, except our VPN spoke sites.  I will see through group that I want subscribers to join in the mroute table on the spoke router but I will the...

Organization:2 locationsMetroE connected1 subnet (10.0.0.x)All Static IPsLocation A (main office)Adtran connected Cisco (10.0.0.235) to location BComcast internet Connected to Sonicwall Router (10.0.0.249) Sonicwall (X0 Subnet1, X1 Comcast WAN, X2 Su...

Sorry, I know that 1721 is EOL,  but client wants to use existing 1721 DIA Router using three(3) T1s. Will the 1721 support 3 T1s and Are the VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 & VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 interfaces supported or is there a better inferface available.  I rememb...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card