cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm trying to set up QoS between a 2811 router and a 3750g switch.  I'm currently using the 3750 as the router for one side, having the interface connecting to the router as a routed interface.  I could use a little help in trying to figure so...

Hi,My firewall shows an ospf advertised route for this network:O E2 146.243.126.0 255.255.255.0 [110/20] via 192.168.162.249, 75:09:48, DMZOSPF database shows:                Type-5 AS External Link StatesLink ID         ADV Router      Age         S...

I apologize in advance, but I can find anywhere to post on this topic. I am required to perform a network audit and assessment for company this week. This network assessment includes bandwidth testing, latency, power requirements, network availabilit...

Hi,Does Cisco offer any kind of network assessment service for the partners.I have a customer who wants to evaluate his network to industry best standards.Microsoft is offering similar service for partners, please let me know if there is something li...

mmali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I'm trying to gather netflow data over an IPSEC VPN and through my research I've learned that I need to configure Flexible Netflow.  However, I have a Cisco 2801 router with the latest ROMMON and IOS and the Flexible Netflow options aren'...

it by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi following the order of operation in IOS,as you can see Netflow ingress is taken before Decryptionand Netflow egress is taken after Encryption.So we have the problem that Netflow-records which are exported (created on ingress or egress netflow on a...