cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,      I was going through this URL , according this filters cant be applied to OSPF updates. is it true ?regardsNeo

cisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have 3 routers running OSPF (R1,R2 and R4. Picture R4 as a hub in a hub and spoke diagram). R4 is an ASBR which is connected to another router (R3), and is running EIGRP between itself and R3. On R4, i have configured route redistribution bo...

dkhouri by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF Default Route

Can someone explain to me how an ospf area learns about a default route? For example, if I have an ABR with area 0 and area 4, how does area 4 learn about area 0 database? If I have a router with just area 4, how does a default router get injected? A...

I have to config 187 routers by march and I would like to see if anybody can help creating an script that would help me do this in a most efficient way.The way I'm doing it is by having a template that most of the config are the same ecept for the lo...

amb1s1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I would like to understand below show version output.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------C7609#sh verCisco IOS Software, c...

Resolved! Trunking VLANs

Hi, I’m configuring an 881 router to trunk 3 vlans (50,60 & 70) to a Cisco 1142 AP, vlan 50 being native. When I punch in the switchport trunk allowed vlan command and specify the vlans I want included I get: ‘Command rejected: Bad VLAN allowed list....

I am attempting to configure DDNS on an 1811W, but my configuration fails.  Apparently,it is not connecting to the TZO server, because when I run <show ip ddns update> in telnet, the message "update destination not available, although rh.tzo.com can ...

hi all,I am having trouble setting an ipv6 address on a bvi interface.  My setup is the following                                            npe-g1                                            /         \                                           /    ...

dhalevi by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VSS

Hi,¿Could you tell if Virtual Switching Supervisor 720-10GE (VS-S720-10GE-3C and VS-S720-10GE-3CXL) on Catalys 6509-E supports 02 supervisor engine per virtual switch member (or chassis)? Best Regards,Jorge Huaman

Please reference the attached diagram. Remote Site is currently connected to Site A and Site B via GRE/ipsec tunneling running EIGRP. Site A and Site B WAN side are connected to MPLS and both exchange bgp route. On the CE routers in each site BGP and...

Hi Team,can any one help for NIC teaming issue?I have windows servers connected on cisco switch 4500 series. Issue is when server NIC configure with Teaming, some times servers gets not reachable, and after restarting the servers it gets reachable. I...