cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hi, everyone.i have a question....i tried to load IOS image to 7609-S but i couldn';t.....so can you check my xmodem  log under?I don't know why i can't load from xmodem.rommon 4 > confreg           Configuration Summary   (Virtual Configuration Regi...

GreetingI have a bgp router, and it has more than one connections. they looks all can send whole routing table to the neibour without problem. However, I have just configure a new one with private ip address 10.10.10.248/30. the porpose is to send a ...

julxu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question around design of the following, if this is the wrong place to ask please let me know, but here goes:We have a requirement to do layer2 bridging on wan links, and also have routing on the same links.The reasons for this is the nature...

Hello everyone,I'm kind of a "newbie" on enterprise level networking. I need some help getting my 1250 up and running. I have no clue on how to configure it though IOS. I need to know how I can activate it's Radios and configure an IP for it so that ...

We sucessfully implemented DMVPN in our environment with EIGRP.  I have two issues that I think are related:1) We want to use our internal NTP servers for the router2) We want to send Netflows from the router to our internal Netflow Analyser serverIt...

bmccomb30 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,I have a Cisco 3725 connected trught a DSL interface (SDSL) with an Cisco 7200 Device.We are running an PPPoE session from the 3725 to the 7200.The session is up and running.Now, I added the 3725 router in the BGP router and I want to make sever...

I have a 876 router that works great with RFC1483 and one IP. I get the IP via DHCP.This is (some of) my configuration:interface ATM0 no ip address no atm ilmi-keepalive dsl operating-mode auto!interface ATM0.1 point-to-point pvc 8/35 ! bridge-group ...

bardh1077 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up a static network NAT, but only when trying to communicate to a particular host. This is in a test lab at the moment.What I want to happen is that when a host on the 172.16.1.0/24 network tries to talk to 192.168.1.65 it would be ...

sganpat by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Frame Relay

Dear All,I have configured a cisco router to work as a Frame Relay switch. I have two serial ports connected to 2 routers.I find these serial interface on my routers going up and down. Below are my configFR================!interface Serial0/0 no ip a...

so this is what i have....isp ---> serial port 2801 ---> security gateway -----> core switchI would like to make the 2801 transparent, can someone please tell me how to do this?

omgjames1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day All,I have a cisco 1760 with a WIC1-ADSL card installed. I have configured it and can connect to the internet, outbound. The problem I am having is getting traffic inbound to internal servers using NAT. The provider is not blocking any of th...

does prefix-list has any limit to the number of neighbours it can be applied?? if it doesnt work after appplying to certain number.. does it relate to a bug??

asad747 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes