cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I would like to know in-depth the difference is standing on IOS software . I have heard that some are advanced when others are enteprise. This will enrich me on advising the exact IOS software on a specific need.Thanks in advance

We upgraded our infrastructure to Cisco 2811s and are now supporting voice services at our branch sites.  Previously, the branch site routers didn't support QoS so we performed QoS based on anything originating from our Voice  subnet 172.16.x.x.   Ou...

asafayan by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,I m facing very strange issue with NTP, My core switches are 4506 and they are synchronizing with AD for time, though i have not specified any command to sync with AD.There is no NTP command in switch i have manually set the time purpos...

lambay2000 by Level 2
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to know in-depht the difference is standing on IOS. Why to choose that IOS instead of another? This will help me to know what IOS i can advise on a specif need.Thanks in advance

DearsI have problem with a particular subnet. It is not able to access a server port from this particular subnet only.Other public IP subnet can access without any problem. The server port is 829. I checked the firewall configuration, nothing is bloc...

Hello, Any one got experience with Cisco 3620 routers doing automatic updates of ip addresses with zoneedit? I hav a non-static ip address and want the router to do an update when the ipaddress on the interface changes. Any help would be much appreci...

ikhan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm setting up a 871 routerand my final config is not allowing client SFTP connections from the Internet. I think it has something to do with the way CBAC is configured. Don't totally understand how CBAC works, but wondering If I should ditch CBAC al...

Dears,I have a 7206 VXR NPE-G2 running in an ISP at 40% CPU in peak time.I applied NAT with overload based on the ACL below. After that, CPU started to reached 90 % in peak time.  Is that expected or I am missing something ?Extended IP access list MA...

witani by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PT exercise

Hey, i'm taking CCNA I and i came up with this exercise, but i got one tiny problem:If you take a look at the topology i can ping from the hosts to the gateways, serials, etc. It gets tricky when I try to ping to Fa 0/0 on R1-ISP (from Host or R2-Cen...

jbonpland by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the title above, how and what command i should type to set http server ip address inside cisco 877w in order to meet requirement for cisco configuration professional 2.3. what type of physical port i can use after setting http server ip address insid...

Hi,I would like to grab more info on: How do we apply Etherchannel on multiple link between 2 device? Is etherchannel feasible on layer 2 and 3 device?Thanks so much

Dear All,We have inserted the HWIC-2FE into 2811 and 3825 router, but not getting recognised on the slots. We are getting the following errros. WIC Slot 3:        Unknown WAN daughter card        WIC module not supported/disabled in this slot        ...

Hi to all,I'm working on a simple implementation of VRF and gre tunnel to archive this topology :                     Ce1                      |ce11----f1/0-MLS1-f0/0----f0/0-R1-f0/1----f0/1-R2-f0/0----f0/0-MLS2-f1/0----ce21                     |    ...

atbore by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes