cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to pick components for a 7204VXR chassis. The description for my chassis states "with IP software".questions:1) Does the term "with IP software" means I do not need to order IOS image for this? Not clear which "IP software" image that means...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know if the nexus 7000 support the set ip next-hop verify-availbility feature?  If so, is there a different way of configuring it on the nexus?  I am currently running 4.1, is this feature available in the newer releases?

I have just been assigned to configure a Cisco 881 router. It only has a single WAN port interface which I configured to our primary ISP. We have a secondary ISP via cable modem and would like to configure the CON/AUX port as the second WAN. Is this ...

Hello Dears,How i can tune my Network i have 2 Cisco 6500 Catalyst Switches on Core Layer and Catalyst 3550 Access switches in my Network. I have completed with spanning tree,port fast,root guard,bpdu-guard, I want to do more tuning with  additonal f...

Hi,If I need to pick a 2811 router as a typical CE router (i.e., capable to do IP routing, BGP) for a managed WAN:Would you pick image "Service Provider" or what would be the recommended another image (why not Service Provider)?

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,As far as I know, that BGP Path Selection for confederations is as follow:1- Prefer external BGP routes over Internal BGP.2- If they are both Internal (within the same AS), then prefer the confed-external over confed-internal.This is what I know. ...

Hello,     I have two 7304 routers.  One is in service and works fine taking a ds3 and dividing that up into several T1 connections going out to remote locations.  I recently received another 7304 router, but inadvertantly ordered the wrong part.  In...

I currently have two branch sites that connect to our HQ office using point-to-point frame-relay links.  We are using EIGRP as our routing protocol over the frame-relay links.  I need to implement BGP as the protocol to to advertise routes instead of...

I'm trying to load a new ios on this device. I have it installed in its disk2: slot.  However, it doesn't appear to be loading it.  I keep seeing an alternate boot helper program is not specified(monitor variable "BOOTLDR" is not set)and unable to de...

leelove01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes