cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,          We recently had an issue with a blower in our GSR with the voltage droping to -0.5.To this end it is believed that the sensor is broken and advised to do "test mbus soft-reset-agent <slot-no>”After the execution of this command the b...

Hello,We are going to explain our problem:we have a 2801 router.we have configured many access-list to allow some traffic to pass trough and interface and to redirect other traffic to another next-hope.The percentage of used memory is: 80% which is c...

Hi,We would need to configure VPLS on 6509 V E platform with 12.2.33 sxi4 IOS and with 6724 SFP line cards. MY backbone is mpls ready. Can I configure VPLS on this platform ? My requirement is point to Multipoint (a broadcast from hub location ) laye...

I want to configure Etherchannel between two switches for load balancing purposes and was curious on the differences between the 2900xl and the 2950.  It seems on the 2900xl you assign interfaces to a port group, but on the 2950 you assign to the por...

wgmcmahon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,How to Delete or Squeeze crash info in 1760 Router as after deleting the file and power recycling the router then also the crash info files are not getting erased.IOS Version is c1700-k9o3sy7-mz.122-11.T10.bin================================...

ranjit123 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I need a little help, I'm trying to understand the output of "show ip bgp summary". I have a dual homed setup with 2 provider and both claimed that they are not using community. I do however see that there are "206 BGP communities using 1261...

josephp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Having some problems in configuring redundancy using two lease line between two cisco 1841V routers.One router is at site A and another is in Site B.Both are /30 point to point links where one is ethernet and another is serial.Any heads up on ...

diesel786 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card