cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,We received this question on our CSC Facebook community.  http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunityI  have a question on IRB.  I have a 2821 router doing bridge groups.  Is  there a way to make set the protocol to RSTP?  I tried to do it, but ...

cscsocial by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This question comes from our CSC facebook community.http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunityAhmed Shaheen greetings everyone, simply; if my WAN is advertised on OSPF 1 and my LAN is advertised on OSPF 2.why can't OSPF 2 come up!all settings a...

cscsocial by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have c2611 configured as basic router with two interfaces (1 on internal and 1 on external network). No NAT, ACL neither than Firewall configured on interfaces. Something like:PC(ext) <-HUB-> (ext)-router-(int) <-HUB-> PC(int)I'm able to ping...

nicolas06 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that is running a legacy DLSW network (mainframe, green screen, 3270 controllers) with 2600 routers at the branch and 7200VXR with CIP in the data center. Finally, they are going to switch to IP, but it will take a while due to the ...

kbyrd by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I am choosing Cisco to connect my wireless network to the Internet via ADSL.My ISP uses PPP over Ethernet  with SNAP support.And modulation is ADSL 2+ ( ANSI T 1.413. i 2).My ADSL works over POTS and shares line with my regular phone.I do not r...

Hi guysI have configured a multiple static NAT  for a firewall (10.100.1.2) using ip nat inside source static on a 2600 router with one ethernet interface as inside and two ethernet interfaces and a serial interface as outside, using the following c...

g.ayllon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2Mbps links at hub and 6 branch locations each with 512 kbps in a mpls cloud.We have applied QOS at hub(Outward) to rate limit one of the application which will consume more bandwidth.We decided to allow up to 250 kbps for this particular app...

uthayaman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Recently, after our provider made a switchover of their router, our router's eBGP session is not receiving anymore the default route in which it forced me to define the static default route for us to reach the Internet.I tried shutting down the se...

jesquibal by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes