cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Team, Am trying to migrate PPPoE BRAS from 7204 to 7206. i have duplicated all the configuration on the old router to the new router (7206) and authentication via external radius is working fine and the session gets created, but the service is ...

Skywalker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,I have the following topology:In this topology, I have two Nexus switches in a VPC pair, with HSRP and two ASA's in an HA  pair (Active/Standby).NXOS1 is primary for HSRP for the LAN subnet 172.16.x.xASA1 is primary for the HA pair.The ASA's...

Raid3n_0-1719597453407.png
Raid3n by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi All,There is an OSPF neighbour continuously changing state between Down and Full. I have configured the ip sec tunnel on both ends. Has anyone ever experienced this type of issue? please help to fix this issue.I received the following output from ...

sukkoor17 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gotta say I am less than pleased with all of the bugs I have been encountering lately on Cisco hardware...I am seeing this bug in the Smart Licensing https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvp44064?rfs=qvredThe console and syslogs are spammed nonstop ...

Hello,I have a question regarding MSTP implementation. We are in the migration process to replace a standalone 6509 by two Nexus 9K switches.We used to have MSTP running between the 6509 (root) site A and the nexus SFP site B. All others switches are...

I have searched and can't seem to find any info on the client identifier constantly being lost from the DHCP reservation. I have been creating a DHCP reservation for an AP (as I have done many times and this is the first time I have run into this iss...

EE3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a C1111-8PLTEEAWB that is connected to a primary ISP cable modem via Gi0/0/0 and has a default gateway static route. I connect a Verizon Inseego M3100 5G hotpot configured in IP Passthrough mode to Gi0/0/1 and set for DHCP and put a floating s...

I'm an MSP what is managing a Cisco ASA firewall in a datacenter - Software Version 9.16(4)14The ISP connection is 500MB down/100 MB upWe have about 20 IPSec VPN tunnels & 50 RAS VPN's at any given time on this firewall with a mixture of IKEv1 & IKEv...

sos66 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card