cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone been able to figure out exactly how to use the NMEA streaming over IP option using the NIM-LTEA-EA on an ISR4000? I cannot figure it out at all. The configuration here says you specify a source IP, destination IP, and port:lte gps nmea {ip...

emuman100 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I cannot authenticate my CPE on my LNS. The L2TP tunnel seems to work.interface Dialer0 ip address negociated encapsulation ppp dialer-group 1 ppp authentication chap callin ppp chap hostname test@cisco.lab ppp chap password 0 test123 end...

Greeting!  After the power outage our router started not giving out IP addresses from a List of Pools. im puzzled bcoz setting used to work fine.ip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.2.1 192.168.2.30ip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.10.1 192.168.10.100ip d...

FIPD by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i'm new to networking and using Cisco Packet Tracer and I am trying to configure routing across 3 routers. The router I am using is the 2911 Router. Essentially, I have Router A, B and C. Router A is connected to Router B only and Router B is con...

floofycat by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i just received a new ASR920 from an RMA.i would like to know if i can transfer the 'startup-config' from the current/faulty ASR920, then do a 'copy nvram:start run' in the new/RMA ASR920 and save?i just edit these lines to reflect the new chassis...

I am having an issue in the MPLS Route reflector config. The route reflector is not receiving any mp-bgp routes. RR config: router bgp 500no synchronizationbgp router-id 70.70.70.70bgp log-neighbor-changesneighbor MPLS peer-groupneighbor MPLS remote-...

Still newish to networking and currently working on a project and just trying to get some insight on where i may be going wrong. I need to setup 3 lans, and the public addresses needed to be 172.0.10.1; 172.0.20.1; and, 172.0.30.1 respectively for th...

debug subnets.png
jrow by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes