cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I got a Cisco 2811 with two HWICs connected to two ISP's and a WIC which is connected to internal. I have default route to both ISP's in the router configuration. How can I do load balancing so that half of my traffic go through one ISP and the re...

Resolved! 2911/WIC Issue

New 2911 running 15.1(1)T, base,sec and data licenses and new VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1Shows in the inventory but cant use serial interface  commands, not showing in sh run, tried in different slots. My first 2900 series router, am I missing something ??bva-2...

gizbri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sub nets on my cisco 2600 (ROM: System Bootstrap, Version  12.2(10r)1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)192.168.1.0/24  eth0&192.1682.0/24  eth1I have an smnp server on the .1 nw  and anything on that nw i receive traps but nothing on the .2 nw. Why ...

spivy6666 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two systems running BGP fine with other neighbors but they are flapping between each other.  Connectivity between the two loopbacks is fine.Here is the log, have you seen this before?  Configs are listed below.Jun 24 16:01:32.276 EDT: BGP: 96...

Here is the scenario:Church has the following:LAN--> 3 Switches --> DSL for Data connectionPhones --> VOIP --> Switch --> T1The phone system is setup as VOIP through a T1. There data services (internet connection) is going through a DSL. The church d...

stonnet72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam, Good day to you. Beforehand, I really appreciate you because of spending your time to read this post.I am MSc Networking Professional student in UK. I am doing my dissertation which is related to the NAT-PT and IPv6.It is about 4 day...

Hi, I am having lot of confusion understanding STP Port roles.I know, How STP determines the root bridge, but having understanding in Root port determination, and designated/Non-designated ports.I have uploaded a topology, please see.1. In topology, ...

Hi all,             I have  facing the problem in branch site , we have branches connected to HO by lease line and the failover is ISDN . i have configured pri timeslot and dailer at HO also configured BRI and serial INT at branch site .but the probl...

mpak12345 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Was wondering what is the maximum practical number of per VRF OSPF instances that can be created on 4948s.I read somewhere that it is unlimited, but doubt that - and worried about the CPU load - we have a 4948 and without anything major on it the CPU...

Does anyone know if the ip precendence command is available in Cisco IOS Software, C2600 Software (C2600-TELCO-M), Version 12.4(19b), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1).  c2600-telco-mz.124-19b.bin"Thank you

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when issuing sh ip bgp neigh <IP> i am getting header sync problems and the peering stays IDLE - see below for outputAny help is appreciated before logging a TAC case :-) RP/0/RP1/CPU0:ND-NEO-RCRS1-ISP-DMZ-R1C11#sh ip bgp neig 192.168.32.18Tue Jun 2...

hi! i'm subscibing for wan connection for connection between branch sites. there are 2 types of connection recommended, optical and adsl. Optical to connect to the internet and adsl for vpn tunnelling between sites. What's the different between optic...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi! what's the typical phsyical setup like if i would to have a vpn and fw in my env.pls refer to the file attached draft. is that the typical setup like?thx

dkblee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not able to communicated between vlan 1, 2,3, although inter vlan routing is enabled on cisco 3750 l3 switch.Bellow is the configuration.Please suggest on itAPHS_CORE#sh running-config                                   Building configuration... ...