cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

My core routing table is re-converging every 10 seconds, Area 0 SPF calculations are done every few seconds.    Area BACKBONE(0)        Number of interfaces in this area is 8 (1 loopback)        Area has no authentication        SPF algorithm last ex...

amar_5664 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two separate/disparate networks (separate upstream providers, different IP networks, supernets, etc...). Both networks have BGP peers to different upstream providers. This has been in place for awhile now. Each network acts on it's own indivi...

miked by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     I am trying to configure Policy base NAT , please let me know if its fineip nat inside source list 130 pool NAT_POOL_2ip nat pool NAT_POOL_2 1.2.7.16 1.2.7.6 netmask 255.255.255.255access-list 130 permit ip any any X.X.5.2 0.0.0.0For any dest...

cisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two IPSEC site-to-site VPN tunnels set up from my ASA 5520.Tunnel A goes to remote network 10.16.18.0/24.Tunnel B goes to remote network 10.16.18.0/24 as well albeit through a different route.I did this for redundancy.  i want the traffic to t...

tmpoff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having high CPU utilization due to interrupts on my 7206vxr-npe-g2.  on peak hours interrupt is reaching up to 80%.  I've check the cef configuration its all enabled on my interfaces,  currently i have 2 FE ports one connected to an ISP and on...

Hi all....I have configure IP sla for failover with ISDN connection.problem is that,1) I am not able to ping lan ip 172.18.22.x from router and vice-versa.2) Also ISDN not getting fire when primary link goes down.Can anybody tell me what wrong with m...

Hi All,I have an issue with a Cisco 7201 router, the problem is the CF reader fails to reads any CF installedRouter#dir disk0: %Error opening disk0:/ (No such device)Router#Router#fsck %Error checking disk0: (No such device) Router#i have tried sever...

billybong by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 10 location fully-meshed MPLS network.  All CPE routers use the same AS number.  Two of the locations have backup MPLS circuit with the same ISP as the primary MPLS Circuit.  I've decided to use a basic route map to set the metric value of ...

Hi AllI have two routers (7613 and 6509) connceted point-to-point with STM1 cards, APS is working correctly between these two router connected point-to-point but once the SDH equipment is attached then my APS is not working no more. Can you please as...

I have 6 routers like on this configuration:First I want to connect from LAN of the routers rout 1,2,3 to the servers (192.168.179.4-9) behind CH2.For second I want to connect from LAN rout 1 to the computers in the LAN rout 3 and rout 2.How configur...

Hi,       I am trying to configure IPsec tunnel between two routers , between these two routers there is one SP router . Please help on thisregardsNeo

cisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 1841 with a cdma cellular card. The router is configured to establish an IPSec tunnel back to our corporate office. This IPSec tunnel only allows GRE from the celluar interface to an Internal router at our corporate office. We then ha...

Hi,i am a CCNA and 2 year experience in networks, i am preparing for CCNP cert.I am quite frustrated for the past couple of months, i am not able to reach for a solution on my problem and i wish i could get any help from here.ok, here we go.we are 20...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card