cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

LEASE can someone help figure out what is wrong sometimes the routing  table is fully populated with ospf routesand again there times i  would have only some network advertised,what could be the main  problemonce it happens like that i wont be able t...

Hi , We are getting the below warning  message in  the  7200 series router (Cisco 7206VXR (NPE400) processor (revision A) with 229376K/32768K bytes of memory.) Warning message : WARNING: PCI bus mb0_mb1 Exceeds 600 bandwidth pointsWARNING: PCI bus mb...

k_sinjish by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm new to the world of Cisco, so here we go:We have 5 2950 switches that are all connected through ports 23 and 24 with the final one going to our Win 2k3 DHCP/DNS server.  There is only 1 Vlan (as far as I can tell) that are all working fine.  Howe...

wings_inc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I am facing a strange problem We have Cisco 3845 router and ISP has provided a MPLS link. When we terminate it on laptop our next hop starts pinging. but when we connect it on router it donot ping to next hop. We changed the slot of WI...

Hi allI have 2 internet routers on site by a ISP, I have noticed that the main interfaces on both routers are in the same subnet, as per normal, and there is a group with a virtual address in this subnet as I would expect. However there is another gr...

Please ignore my ignorance.  I'm new to this and am trying to work my way through.  I have a router with 1 lan, and 3 wan prots. On the wan side I have a dsl connected with DHCP from the ISP on the wan port.  I have gateway of last resort set to that...

bhicks by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to match LWAPP/CAPWAP traffic, so that it's classified as critical traffic for our outbound QoS policy that's applied on the CE WAN router.There are hits on ACL, but when I look at "show policy-map interface", stats is zero.So my question ...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello every body, I have two adsl lignes, I want do bonding but I have to create vpns with a remote site, I want to know if there is cisco equipment that support bonding (I 'm with two differents ISP), please answer me.

HI     Im having cisco 3660 which the router has no output in hyperterminal,putty,teraterm etc...    While i try by terterm,im getting the below message    ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc  after that it sto...