cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello and thanks in advance for any advice and help you can provide me ... I can't seem to get a straight answer on this project and I'm really hoping to get some help with it here.I'm working on a project to replace point-to-point T-1's with an ethe...

cgyomber by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the scenario. I have two routers, each router has a single WAN link but to two different providers. RouterA is connected to ProviderA and RouterB is connected to PrivderB. The providers are using BGP for their routing. I am exchanging route...

Inititally my 876 runs c870-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T7.bin code which runs fine. However, I once tried c870-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.T1.bin and now c870-advipservicesk9-mz.150-1.XA3.bin and the two last ones exhibit a weird problem that may be mtu...

Hi Everyone,I have a cisco router 1721 with 3 ethernet connection.  1 for LAN.  2 for Wan (Both with static ip address).  Can someone help me?  I have most of it program, but missing some commands.  Here is what I have.  Please Help!ip name-server 21...

Resolved! NAT

Hi all,I have a problem and i don't know how to solve it. I need all requests arriving on the WAN interface of R2  with 22,80.800 and 843 ports are redirected to the address 192.168.0.91. Here is my  configuration and topology:access-list 110 permit ...

emilio1973 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello CommunityI  have to solve the task manager put in front of me: make Cisco 888 and ZyXel P-783H G.SHDSL routers cooperate to provide 4 wire access to ISP.I able to get DSL link up using SANP encapsulation (LLC on ZyXEL side), however Cisco TX co...

I am trying to use NAT with extended ACL to no avail. I tried the ACL using name and number. I even tried to use route-map but no luck. It only seems to work when using standard ACL. I want to use extended ACL because I am NATTING to more than one de...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,I have a C4506 switch with SUP II+ module and 12.2(25)EW IOS loaded. I need to configure IP SLA responder to track a remote router and have tracking integrated with a PBR. I have configured the tracking and rtr responder, but unable to ...

arabindas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I have a question about WAN interfacing on my 861W.  The integrated services router has 5 Fast Ethernet ports, 0-3 are Part of the default Vlan1 and port 4 is the designated WAN port.  I was considering adding a second ISP and was wond...

msee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,         I have a strange problem on our network with a router 7200 series having a P-2-P interfaces to other locations.The interfaces went down and come back up but OPSF show state down, while sh ip int brief shows interfaces up.Debug ip ospf...

Hi all, What is the recomended method to secure the access to Internet zone devices (router/switch) with public IPs?  SSH enabled to access via Internet and is configured as transport for line vty with firm owned public ip ACL, even then the sitch/ro...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card