cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I would like to set up a cisco 2811 as a bridge and pass my public address through to my ASA firewall. At the moment I have the outside interface ATM0/3/0 in bridge-group 1 and BVI1 holds my public address. My inside interface Fa0/0 is configu...

Hey everybody, this is my first post... hopefully I'm doing this properly. I have a dual-homed ISP architecture that I would like to take from active/standby to load-balanced. I'm BGP peering with both ISPs and redistributing all the routes into my...

smithem by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm setting up a out of band management network and I want to use cisco 1800 router for the project.These are my requirements:1) Support SSL VPN (Should I buy IOS SSL VPN? IS it secure)2) 1 x ADSL port3) 2 x Ethernet ports.Does 1841 support SSL VPN?A...

after1111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are considering upgrade of our 1800 series integrated services router to a 1900 series.  We have port FE1 on our 1812 configured as a WAN interface using PPPoE to a typical cable modem.  Can one of the standard Ethernet ports on the 1941 be config...

eric10276 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gurus,Im testing the Transparent LAN service over cable, and i found out that you can only create one vlan per mac-address(cpe), is there a way wherein i can put multiple modems/mac-address on a single vlan?tia.Jeff

High utilization on the router interface facing the internet,MRTG shows bandwidth fully utilizedthis could be attack or server malfunctioning. how to restrict the bandwidth for incoming and outgoing traffichow to identify which internal resource util...

Dear,I have a Cisco 2811 router with WIC-1T serial interface connected to a Comtech modem for satellite Internet and Voice connection. The serial interface has to be sh and no sh frequently for traffic to pass through. The serial and line protocols a...

cisabucho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I got a situation with my router which is a 1760 with 2 ADSL Wics with 2 diferents ISP. What I want is any traffic that comes from internet to one of my interfaces, goes back for the same interface. I got a default route pointing to internet...

Hi, I have a cisco 2811 and running IPv6 MLD. Currently, I configured ethernet and PPP-Sync interfaces for IPv6 multicast. Each interface has a host connected. My problem is when I send multicast traffic from Ethernet to Serial. Everything works, but...

I want to apply the QoS service on the ATM interface, but fail.Router#interface ATM0/1/0 bandwidth 2048 no ip address scrambling-payload atm vc-per-vp 1024 no atm auto-configuration no atm ilmi-keepalive no atm address-registration no atm ilmi-enable...

kzhen by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Service Provider link terminates on the 2960 switch, one leg from the switch connects to Firewall, another leg from the switch connects to VPN Router.How do I securely connect Internet Switch to the network to monitor bandwidth using SNMP.Attached fi...

Resolved! Data transfer

Hi,We have application of size 500k and cct of speed 256K.How will I caculate ,that how much app/data can be send in one hour from remote site to HQ.Regards.

I'm working on configuration archiving and have stumbled across what seems to be an undocumented command in 12.4(25c).  In particular I am using a 2851 but would assume the command exists in other architectures and the T train as well.Under the "arch...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card