cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a cisco 877 with 3 vlans and and atm interface with a bvi interface. Vlan 2 and 4 : are nat inside. two different subnetsVlan 3: bridged directly to atm.BVI1: nat outside. gets its ip address via dhcp.I have some static nat port translat...

panitaxx1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 providers for my customers, 1st is 20 meg and they provide the routing and a 2nd 100 meg link which we provide routing. Currently I have a 3550 w/EMI routing to one provider and a vlan for the other. Will a 2821 w/ max memory give me the f...

sjonessha by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

R1MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1536 Kbit, DLY 20000 usec, reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255Encapsulation PPP, crc 16, loopback not setKeepalive set (10 sec)LCP Open Open: CDPCP, IPCP Last input 00:00:02, output 00:00:00, output hang never Last cl...

Hallo, I got curious problem on my c1802. I updated IOS from 12.4.15t6 to 15.0.1M and then back to 12.4.24.t2 and meny times I change ADSL firmware too. Noticed that my original ADSL FW 3.0.14 was in new IOS 15 builds useless because established conn...

locus2007 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I have a configuration with 2 physical WAN interfaces (each one 1024 kbps) and one Multilink group as follows:RouterA_|====1024====|_RouterB________|====1024====|interface Multilink7 description ENLACE XXXXXXXXXXX bandwidth 1024 ip address X...

titomen77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 1811W router for our gateway to the Internet. I just setup McAfee Groupshield on a new Exchange server. When I tried to run updates, they would fail. It uses HTTP over port 80 to download the updates. The updates would start to downlo...

jyoung by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some help to set up this router.. I need to understand if SHDSL on router modem can connect to normal asdl 2+ too line o i need SHDSL line only because i'm trying to connect but the interface don't come up

hi,In 3560 with IPbase IOS image how can we acheine DHCP redundancy?If we give two commands ip helper-address IP1ip helper-address IP2in the VLAN interface will it work?If dhcp IP1 is down can client get IP from dhcp IP2 ?Please share the experienc...

hi guyscan someone give me a good example of the ospf capability vrf-liei understand the downbit and domainid concept but i cant find an example show the when i can use this command to help or add to a network to establish connectivitythank you

hi,our branch office is connected to the head office via one E1 link(point to point) and communicates through EIGRP. Now we have got another E1 link and we need to club both of the lines( which are on different interfaces ). As per the documentation ...

Hi,I had configured GRE tunnel on both the routers. The tunnel is showing down now. Sometime if i shut and unshut it used to work, but now it's not coming up only.Please let me know what could be the problem. The tunnel status is down now.

mohanraj1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I'm issues configuring the OSPF for a specific VRF instance. I get the following error (using 3700 12.4(15)T11)VRFRTR(config)#ROUTER OSPF 100 VRf STUB%VRF specified does not match this routerHowever when I configure the address family in E...

merryllem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, 1841 with c1841-ipbase-mz.124-3i.bin does not detect automatically an HWIC- 2T card, but there is no problem with WIC-2T,i thing HWIC-2T is support on 1841/2811, but why it not detect when i install it on the router ? is there any command to do ...