cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all...I'm getting %CABLE_MODEM_HWIC-3-CONTROL_PLANE_FAIL: RBCP failure : Adding service flow ACE failed - Ethernet type not supportedon my 1841 which is currently setup for L2L via cable internet. Has anyone seen this before? I can't seem to fi...

When I do 'sh controllers serial 1/0' I get the OOF message at the very bottom.  I can't find much on google about this error or how to troubleshoot it.  When I clear the counters on the interface the message remains.  What is the proper way to clear...

snickered by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My PIX 535 handles the routing on my network. The situation is this: I have a "source IP" that hits a "target IP" on one interface of the PIX for incoming and when I initiate traffic from my server it goes out to the SAME "source IP" on a different i...

allele333 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I think I already know the answer to this, but are there any of the 800 series routers that support either UPnP or an equivalent? I think I'm going to have to go with a Linksys router for that.Thanks,John

Hi All,Below is the configuration done on one of the routers. But remote end sites are not getting 10.101.32.0/22 route at remote lactions via BGP. IP address @ FastEthernet0/0 Prim IP:- 10.101.21.254/23 Sec IP :- 10.101.22.254/24Static Route ip rout...

Dear Netpros, We have a client who have taken a internet connectivity from us. This client already having a another internet connectivity from some another provider. They want to operate on both the connectivity simultaneously. Attached is the ne...

cisco.net by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm looking into possibilities for optimizing WAN utilization specifically for web browsing purposes for an organization that currently has a single wan leased line 8/8Mbps. My question is would it be possible to setup a few dsl lines and have ...

HiThe ISP give me a range of public IP spaceNetwork: 46.28.13.240 /28Gateway: 46.28.13.254Useable: 46.28.13.241-.253Mask: 255.255.255.240The ISP interface is RJ45 Ethernet.On my side is a Cisco 2811 router with only 2 Ethernet interfaces and advance-...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card