cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm running 7206VXR routers with NPE-G2, and I'd like to get rid of the fibre to copper media converters used for copper handoff by the telcos.Unfortunately, the majority of my ISP circuits are 100Mbps FE over Single-Mode Fibre, and I can't find a...

Hi friends,I want to connect to head office LAN through INTERNET no lease line ,we are setting up a new branch office,what approach i have to ask for ISP and how can i do that.???.there is no firewall purchase for my branch office only a router which...

I thought I would reach out to the pro’s. I am searching for case study(s) or any documentation for that matter. That might show a good business and technological case study for migrating from a 6500 (or other) based data center infrastructure onto a...

Resolved! MSDP Query

In MSDP is it required that the peering be done with another RP only ??? or supposing i have R1 in AS 100 (Being the Rp of that AS) has a MBGP peering with R2 in AS 200 (which is not the Rp on the AS). R3 which is behind R2 in AS 200 is the RP.for th...

I'm not too sure on the "class voice-control" bandwidth?  what does that statement exactly handle?!class-map match-any voice-control match ip dscp af31 match access-group 101class-map match-any voice match ip dscp ef match access-group 100!!policy-m...

sct0321 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,There is a requirement to test Cisco CAT 4948's 10G interface. We need to saturate it to atleast 8G. Suggestions are most welcome. Thanks.Regards,Akhtar

nedian123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have 2 routers connected through the Frame Relay switch. On the first router (R1) I'd like to use static DLCI-IP mapping, but on the second (R2) I'd like to use Inverse ARP. Inverse ARP doesn't work. Output of 'show frame-relay map' is empty....

kondratev by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloi configured on my cisco 1841 net flowcan i change the interval from the minimum 1 minute to few seconeds ?ip flow-cache timeout active 1thanks

Resolved! HWIC-1ADSL

Hi,I want to configure the HWIC-1ADSL to connect to ISP-1,and the fast ethernet interface to ISP-2.Can any one guide to configure teh HWIC-1ADLSL,Regards,

helloi am useing router cisco 1841i have two interfaces connected ,my bandwidth is 4 mbhow can i create traffic shaper on my router ?i want to create traffic shaper when my router exeeds the 3.8 mb the packets not drop otherwise they will go to queeu...

Hi,I am working in a DMVPN environment with two HUB and 25 Spoke routers. There are mGRE tunnels everywhere with the same basic configuration. There are also attached in WAN Serial & ADSL interfaces Extended Access Lists permitting only the esp and I...

jgtheodor by Level 1
  • 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card