cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, AllJust looking at a pk capture of the network...lots of arp going to ip addresses that dont respond to a ping.This is causing memory on the switch to deplete. I have jumbo frames enabled.Any idea on these Arps?.Rgds.

We have an 831 router that we use in our training group and some how the flash file was replaced with the startup-config file. On the terminal the system bootstrap shows version 12.2 11r YV6. On the main support site the versions only go back to 12...

Resolved! VLAN trunk problem

hi,We are facing very weird problem about trunking.We have 3560 L3 switch on which VLAN100,VLAN200 interfaces are created. These act as default gateways for the corresponding hosts.We have two switches connected in cascade to this L3 switch. gi0/1 go...

Hi,I would like to know if there is the concept in the Cisco IOS of having on a router different virtual routers, with separate routing and forwarding tables.My company is using a lot of Juniper devices because of this feature and I would like to be ...

pjhenriqs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to use a feature like port-security or mac-address-table on the 876w routers switch?I need a restricted access on the switch for only one client. It would be very nice to use the features above, but it seems not to be possible afaik..I...

Isdn backup layer 2 is constantly invoked with no reason for me as per local PTT main line is working perfectly.By activating debug dialer events and debug isdn events, I can't get relevant informations.I attached sh ver/sh run/debug resultsThanksOct...

HiI have configured the VSS on my 2 6500 switches but the standby switch is on RPR mode, has anyone everdone this before that can help with this matter?I read a document that stated that "if the standby chassis VSL port channel has been configured fo...

I have noticed the following on a cisco 6509ESwitch02#dir ? /all List all files /recursive List files recursively all-filesystems List files on all filesystems bootflash: Directory or file name const_nvram: Directory or f...

sscaria by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I have gone thru the below command while reading"no bgp client-to-client reflection"It is mentioned that this command will be configured in the RR for disablingthe client to client route advertisement, if clients are fully meshed.My questi...

Hello All, I wanted to upgrade an IOS but my TFTP server is saying port 69 is currently being used by other services, how can i REGAIN the service of port 69 in order to upgrade as needed?.Thank you all in advance,regards,

I have a DS3 circuit from AT&T and it connects to an Adtran DS3 mux and then from the Adtran DS3 mux I have several T1s going to my 3662 router and I am seeing tons of Path Code Violations under the T1 controllers in the 3662 router. I've contacted A...

dtran by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes