cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, i m struck off with the routing issue Routing Table is like this Destination Address Network Mask Next Hop Interface Index Type 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.194.208.190 1 remote 10.194.208.104 255.255.255.248 0.0.0.0 2 local 10.194.208.160 255.255.25...

hi Expert,I would like to ask If there are two way (via area 0 with metric 100, via area 10 with metric 10)to learn the ip address 1.1.1.1 (In area 0) from Router A where Router A is ABR (area0 and area 10). The Router A will choose via route with ar...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,What are the things I need to take care if I am building up new 6509 with two sup-720. Do I need to configure both MSFC and SP configuration identical on both Sups? I mean management (sc interfaces) configuration and all? or Standby will get al...

Hi,We have to configure a site-to-site VPN over internet. ( only for one host from each location ) on Cisco ISR and also access this host from internet.We have configured access-list for crypto map as follows access-list 111 permit ip source_host Dec...

poe

Good morning, my name wilian and I'm having problems with my 3560 switch ps, because he is in error on port poe. here's the boot.POST: PortASIC RingLoopback Tests: BeginPOST: PortASIC RingLoopback Tests: End, Status PassedPOST: Inline Power Controlle...

gudao_77 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I am new to Cisco products and this forum.I bought 1841 for my organization, but I found out that I need to upgrade IOS in order to use Firewall, NAT and VPN.Looks like I need to upgrade IOS. Because I did not buy it through Cisco reps, I coul...

hsauwcusa by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone. I have a question, I have 2 routers R1 in building #1, R2 in building #2 each having a different ISP with full routes. there is also a link between each router for traffic between the building and each building has their own /24. what...

hcintron by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am currently dealing with a client who has a MPLS network with latency of around 15ms and 5ms jitter (I am moving them to a NEW WAN with 10ms and 3 ms Jitter with 0.1% packet loss), but I need to understand do I really need QOS to run Cisco C...

Resolved! QoS question

Hi,I have a new customer site behind a T1 that is going to join our company WAN. The plan is to join them to us initially using a VPN tunnel while we "assimilate" them, and them switch them to a higher speed connection. During the assimilation time, ...

Following is the NAT related configuration.We dont want NAT for one host to host and NAT for all others.Accordingly we have configured access list 102 and eoute-map "nonat".but pinging is happening from inside to outside with NAT but from outside to ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card