cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Need Urgent help on specific routing requirementsIn Our Scenario Site_A is connected to Site_B via IPSEC GRE Tunnel running OSPF as routing protocol.Site_A host all applications for Site_B.We already have inplace another point-2-point link between...

I have a simple setup that I am experimenting with. BUT the router seems to route perfectly and then not. I have looked at this config until I can't see straight any more. Basically a laptop on fa8 ping the same location, works for a while and the...

We're toying around with the (probably inadvisable) option of using a subif on the RP management port on an ASR to get a BGP session around our 3rd-party packet filters.The main interface gi0 locks itself into the Mgmt-intf vrf, but it allows subifs ...

b.julin by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have upgraded the SUP 2 to SUP 720 in our network and added the assdional 4 port 10G line card with Xenpak 10g LR but when we connect the fiber between the 10 G port link is not UP but whenwe loop to other device like MUX we are getting loopcan...

Resolved! VLAN design

Hi,There are two L3 switches (Catalyst 4503) to be depolyed for core switches, five access switches (Catalyst 2960) for connecting to Desktop PCs. The vendor proposes two designs. We would like to seek for your expertise to see whether what one is th...

anitachoi3 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI want to use the Gig-ethernet to reach the peer router, I also want to load QoS but it does not want to accept my QoS policy. How can I realisethese goal using the ethernet interface, is it possible? I tried to use the 7600 SIP so that I can use t...

Hi, Please find attached detailed diagram and question.Can someone explain why "R2" would see the aforementioned route 10.2.0.0?If the 'noexport' option is on, and R2 is on a different AS, I thought that only R1 could see such route 10.2.0.0. How can...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all..Once again but with diff case. I have two locations DC & DR connected with two lease line 45+45 Mb.Also configure EIGRP betw these two location for load balancing.Q. I have one NAS at DC and other replica of that NAS is at DR.High volume of ...

Hi i am using cisco 871 router for wireless connectivity.the ethernet port is connecte to lan and users are connected to wireless interface.problem is users are getting connected to wireless network but not getting ip address from dhcp server.dhcp se...

Resolved! CHAP passwords

Hi Experts,I need a clarification on a fundamental concept of CHAP used in PPP links.I am aware how CHAP works. It uses MD5 one way HASH Algorithm and inputs passwords as a element in the HASH. Thus passwords are not sent in clear text as PAP.That me...

I have a Lease Line between 2 sites and in one site I am facing a problem with the link due to some input errors and CRC errors as per the attachment. I have changed the HWIC card and the serial cable with new card and serial cable still the same. I ...

Hi Gurus,I tried limiting a 3GE interface bw to 155Mbps but still i cant find to succeed in doing it using rate-limit, im still seeing on my mrtg and interface with bw playing at 155-162Mbps which i think its not working. Here are the details.interfa...

Resolved! Qos Issues

Please could you help.I need to mix up traffic shaping for both tcp protocols and ip protocols.My scenario is:I have got a router that does traffic shaping using CBWFQ. find my configs attached.shaping is ok.All the 3 clients are dsl clients and they...

Is there a way from within SDM to access the command line to run commands like "show ip route". There are some "Show" commands available form the view pulldown but not many. I am using SDM on a 2801 router.

VinceHoss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes